• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iPhone 7 users tricked into breaking their gadget by drilling a hole into it to get a "headphone jack"

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
  • Oh my lord ahahaha this can't be an actual thing can it? Given me a good chuckle! I thought I read about this on facebook a while ago but still ahahaha

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    What is the appeal of the iPhone 7 anyways?
    Probably just it being the newest model of iPhone really.

I would say that I'm surprised that people actually thought that this would work.....but really I'm not.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Wait, did people actually fall for this though? I see some sarcastic comments to that effect in the comments section, but no serious ones. Pretty amazing though that it's still working after that, although I'd imagine that speaker is probably not working now haha

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Boy... I think Apple should reconsider if it comes to omitting headphone jack in the latest iPhone, since it seems that many users are still relying on it, and this is a testament to that.

Years
  • This is why Apple fanboys are really derpy compared to Galaxy fanboys lol. Not that Galaxies haven't had their shit especially these days.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Notice how funny the comment on the video and I'm not sure all the people are tech savvy and accidentally drilled their phones also voiding their warranty.. that hack won't work though

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Well since the majority of people out there are blundering idiots, I can believe as many people tried this as tried to Wave Charge their phone without watching the video.

Back