• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Iron Leaves

Years
    Anyone else feel that Iron Leaves is a bit too similar to Virizion? Like, I'm not saying it's not cool, I actually really love it. I just feel that Walking Wake is WAY different than Suicune. What are your opinions on this?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Anyone else feel that Iron Leaves is a bit too similar to Virizion? Like, I'm not saying it's not cool, I actually really love it. I just feel that Walking Wake is WAY different than Suicune. What are your opinions on this?

The whole concept of Paradox Pokémon is lazy to me. It's not just Iron Leaves. Walking Wake should have not been based on Suicune.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Agrees on that. Neither added nor subtracted anything. Could have taken a page out of Iron Valiant's book and fused the other Swords of Justice into it. Supposedly uses its horns. Why not emphasize that more? Or, in lieu of horns being primitive, give it chainsaws and let them spin around its head.

Years
    It's just a mecha version of the Pokemon like pretty much every future Paradox.
    Although Walking Wake looks more different from what it's based on, the more I look at it, the more I start to loathe the abomination. I was once neutral on it, but that's no longer the case.
    Spoiler:

Generally speaking the future Paradoxes are far more appealing to me.

Back