• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Fly really that bad?

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    Mullet said:
    Yes ingame. If you play on NB or anyone that is good at Pokemon then that set won't work. Plus you shouldn't even post here if you're not going to take advice.

I was just trying to prove a point. I'm sorry if I offened anyone, but my Crobat with my Mr. Mime, Meganium, Golem, Blastoise, and Entei kick butt in NetBattle and Battle Tower. I've beaten Battle Tower exactly 500 times with this team and only lost 3 times on NetBattle, so I'm sorry that it seemed to you that my Crobat is bad. Fine, I'll try your moveset if it makes you so happy and I'll prove that my Crobat is better off the way it is.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    YoMama said:
    I was just trying to prove a point. I'm sorry if I offened anyone, but my Crobat with my Mr. Mime, Meganium, Golem, Blastoise, and Entei kick butt in NetBattle and Battle Tower. I've beaten Battle Tower exactly 500 times with this team and only lost 3 times on NetBattle, so I'm sorry that it seemed to you that my Crobat is bad. Fine, I'll try your moveset if it makes you so happy and I'll prove that my Crobat is better off the way it is.

Tell me who you have beaten on NB.

Back