• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is nintendo just for kids?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    - Play Mother 3 and/or Earthbound
    - Play Majora's Mask (almost any Zelda game really, they're all a bit wonky in some way)
    - The first mini-bosses of Kirby 64, Dark Matter, were DEFINITELY NOT OKAY nor the final boss
    - EXCUSE ME WHAT IS THIS NINTENDO
    Or

Really, there's a lot of Nintendo series that aren't exactly family friendly. F-Zero is an unforgiving racer that is VERY fast, risky and you get to kill other racers. Some of the cutscenes in GX are bit...uhhh as well. The one in the video isn't bad but it does show gambling.

There's others like Metroid, Fire Emblem and Punch Out as well.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    It depends. They made some kiddy targeting/poor choices in the past about third party but they also have games such as Bayonetta 2.

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    I don't look at gaming company's like that I guess I say every company has kiddy games and grown up games. Nintendo is more family friendly, since they make games that everyone can enjoy.

I mean I'm 25 and I still play Pokemon XD and my best friend is 31 and he still plays. So I say family friendly.

Back