• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Questions] Is that a fake one?

Days
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    So I've got this beautiful tyranitar out of obsidian flames,
    Bought several evolving skies packs which seems to be a fake, I just want to make sure the left one (tho it's a beautiful gyarados aswell :) ) is indeed a fake
    Thanks.

Is that a fake one?

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • So I've got this beautiful tyranitar out of obsidian flames,
    Bought several evolving skies packs which seems to be a fake, I just want to make sure the left one (tho it's a beautiful gyarados aswell :) ) is indeed a fake
    Thanks.

Is that a fake one?

Could you provide an image? that'd help alot!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • You'll need to acquire more posts before using image tags. In the meantime, you can attach them under advanced options.

If the card is physically textured like it appears to be in the photo, I doubt it's fake. All the bootleg full-arts I've seen are smooth or have simple textures and altered backgrounds.

Back