• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Is there a Multiple Save Game Script that works with PE 19.1?

NewMew

Sephiroth
Years
  • If theres not. Is there any way of manually swapping save games. I'm currently testing a game, and its a little bit annoying that i have to keep starting over from scratch every time i find something that needs to be fixed/changed from earlier in the storyline.
    Having several saves from major parts of the game would save me hours of starting over time xD

So any suggestions would be welcome!
    thank you

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I would not recommend using saves for this. For example, you might change what a switch or variable does, but it'll be already set.

I would recommend setting up a Debug Room which can teleport you to certain scenes, with the right bits of the game set up.

Back