• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is there a pkmn yellow gba rom hack?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2022
    I want to play pkmn yellow with gba graphics, all 151 pkmn being catchable and gen vi exp share (exp share to all my party)

Is there something like this?

Years
    quite a few actually, there's pokemon volt yellow- it follows the anime a bit more but not so much as in ash gray, it's still in it's beta. thunder yellow- you can listen to the original gb music on a gba hack (optionally) this hack is still in development. fire yellow- hm's are cut from this one and i think it is completed v1.

i suppose pokemon let's go pikachu gba can be considered a gba yellow hack. lightning yellow also comes into mind. most of these hacks have some sort of qol or graphical change as a feature, with even fairy typing and gen III mons. there's also @Emerald_boy on reddit making a qol gba yellow hack, nothing, as far as im aware, has been released yet. i'm uncertain about any exp shares in these hacks, though.

Last edited:
    Back