• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Is there a way to remove extended Pokemon slots?

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    As it is known i am using pokefreak's 1080 patch, However, there are a lot of " ??????????? " Pokemon slots (Mainly to fill up the slots for 7th gen ) Is there anyway I can remove these slots?

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    Why do you want to do that?. It is no necessary to remove the slots, because it doesn't cause a problem if you trying to not use them. i think it's better just to let them be, because if you not you may have to use a program to configure the binary code of the game, and that takes a looong, even for delete.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    Why do you want to do that?. It is no necessary to remove the slots, because it doesn't cause a problem if you trying to not use them. i think it's better just to let them be, because if you not you may have to use a program to configure the binary code of the game, and that takes a looong, even for delete.

A : It takes up a lot of space, a space I don't even use, I can't even script an event without running out of space, so i feel like removing them would be better

B : The game is randomizable. Who wouldn't like a randomized game where you have all 721 pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    A : It takes up a lot of space, a space I don't even use, I can't even script an event without running out of space, so i feel like removing them would be better

B : The game is randomizable. Who wouldn't like a randomized game where you have all 721 pokemon?

A: well, you can make more space at the end of the game with an hex editor adding bytes.

B: i don't know.

Back