• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

is there a way to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane2243

Dragonite Lover
Years
  • trade via no$gba?

cos i have pokemon pearl, and my sister has an m3, with pearl on it, and we share a ds, but would like to trade two of our pokemon, how would we go about doing that?

can the no$gba connect to wifi?

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • from what I've read up, no. there is currently no way to emulate the Nintendo WiFi connection and be able to trade between a computer and an actual DS console.
    NO$GBA Forum FAQ said:
    1. Can I use WiFi? How do I use Pictochat? How can I gain Insert_special_item_here? How can I link 2 DS games? Can I use Pokemon Palpark? How do I trade Pokemon between Diamond and Pearl? DS multiplayer?

None of these are possible at this stage as the basic wifi emulation which is mentioned in the emulator's changelog does not work yet for all intents and purposes above. This is also confirmed by Martin himself stating further down that it does not work yet for practical purposes.
    So let me repeat that. NO WIFI OR DS to DS LINK IS POSSIBLE AT THIS STAGE.
    If a game would give you a special item when using WiFI the only way to obtain it is to use a Codebreaker or Action Replay code to unlock it. Or in Pokemon's case use an app called PokeSav.
    No other DS emulator has working WiFi either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back