• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Is your favorite in yet?

Sirfetch’d

Has your favorite Pokemon been confirmed for the games yet? Or are you like me and still waiting for it to be in? You can refer to this Daily article here if you are unsure if your favorite has been confirmed!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Treecko hasn't... but at least Sneasel and Litwick have! I really want Breloom to be confirmed the most, though, please, Game Freak.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    I don't have a favourite mon but I don't care if one of my favourites don't make it honestly. I'm just here to enjoy the game rather than to see mons I like making the cut.

Years
    no, and to be honest? i don't expect it to. when it comes to mythicals, the only real way to know whether or not they're in is through some sort of giveaway event or something. so no, i don't expect Shaymin to get in unless TPC does a mythical event/giveaway with it at some point in the future.

Years
    Oddly enough, no Abra yet. Being a classic native to almost all regions, it probably will make it, in which case I'll finally have it as a regular (always had one, but never used it on the main team).

If by some miracle Abra aren't native to Galar... Well, too bad, I'll get another Psychic type. Maybe a new one.

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
    Years
    I have various favourites, though the majority of them hasn't been confirmed:

- Meganium is my absolute favourite but as a starter evolution I don't think it'll be in. Same for Primarina and Typhlosion;
    - Lanturn, Reuniclus, and Litwick are in;
    - Jumpluff, Altaria, Corsola, Crawdaunt, Furret, Ledyba, Sunkern, Lilligant, Volcarona, and Alomomola aren't in;
    - even my two Gen I favourites, Victreebel and Dewgong, aren't in, and the same goes for Politoed and Slowking which have Gen I pre-evos.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Ludicolo has, so I'm happy there. Some others I like have also been seen e.g. Lapras, while others like Shinx are yet to be seen.

Clarabelle

~Elegant and sweet Mademoiselle~
    Years
    My absolute favorite pokemon ever Vulpix and Ninetales have been confirmed to be in the new game and I'm really happy about it!

Last edited:
    Years
    Like most people, I have several favorites, but most of them seem to have been confirmed : Oddish and Cherubi are both in, and so are Honedge and Mareanie and a few others, so there's that going for me ! Medicham, Closyter, and Bulbasaur though, not yet...

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    It's such a cold feeling, having to ask this...

I don't even expect Necrozma and Lunala to be in the game, being past-gen Legendaries, let alone a fusion mechanic when they're not even putting in Megas, so my absolute favorite Pokemon is right out, but as for my non-legendary favorites...Oshawott, no (and will probably only make it if all the starter lines are in), Yamask, no, Staraptor, no, Zoroark, no...Ditto's in, though! And all the Eeveelutions, and some others a little lower on my very long favorites list.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Nothing on Houndour and Houndoom yet, unfortunately, nor Murkrow and Honchkrow. Sad to see the Garchomp line hasn't been confirmed but I've got high hopes since it's a pretty popular line. At least I'll have Tyranitar, though.

Glad to see that Seismitoad, Ferrothorn, Growlithe and Arcanine, Weavile, and Croagunk and Toxicroak are going to be in it. And of course Raichu.

Last edited:

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    Scrafty was recently confirmed to be in because of the TV commercial showing Scraggy.

A handful of my other favourites make it as well (Hydreigon, Heliolisk, Noivern) but no dice for more of my favourites.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    There has been no confirmation of Lilligant being in Galar yet. I think she may not be in as the Tsareena line has already been confirmed who are somewhat similar to the Flowering Pokemon have been confirmed to be in.

Also Bellossom is confirmed to be in Galar. Bellossom is similar to Lilligant as it is a Grass type based on a dancer.

Some of my other favourite Pokemon have been confirmed in already such as Gardevoir, Vileplume, Gothitelle (Exclusive to Sword) and Mandibuzz.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i don't know about some of my other favourites but the only one i really cared about was bellossom after it got shafted from tropical alola and it's in so i'm good

Back