• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] It’s almost time! Who will be getting their copy this weekend?

Years
    I wasn't intending to get mine this early but my missus ordered me one the other day to come tomorrow so looks like I will be getting mine this weekend

Last edited:

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I was this close to getting it at midnight at our local Gamestop but I have a regular 8-5 M-F job. Sacrificing sleep just so I can play maybe 30 minutes just isn't worth it or responsible.

Instead I'll get it during lunch 👍

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    I'm defininetly getting them as soon as possible. Just refilled my wallet for the occasion

Teir

[font=times new roman][color=Red]why not?[/color][
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    getting mine tonight! im so excited

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'll grab mine tomorrow! Though, it's only for the fun of getting it on launch, because I'm still saving for a Switch.

Probably be able to play it within the coming couple of weeks, but that's okay.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Probably more toward the end of the month. Another game comes out the same day and I'm choosing that over this one.

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    I already pre ordered it on the switch so will be able to play when I get up tomorrow morning

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Cali
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I have to call my Gamestop after I get out of math class to find out if they're doing the 9pm launch but if they are I'm getting them tonight :D

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I always try to get my pokemon game the day of or the day after release. I never go to Midnight releases though. I might try to get it tomorrow night or Saturday, as I get hard copies of games. Besides, my places around here usually don't do midnight releases and they aren't always stocked on day of release.

Last edited:

Giliforge

haha funnny!!!1!
    Years
    Besides the giveaway, I'm still on the fence over Dexit, and some of my favorite Pokémon still haven't been revealed yet.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    My copy is supposed to arrive tomorrow. Might not get the chance to play it that day because of work though, but we'll see what happens.

Back