• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It Takes me An Hour to Get Ready in the Morning.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i've mastered the art of getting ready in 20-30 minutes thanks to high school but, if i want to look presentable it'll take me an hour? i spend about half of the time actually getting ready in the morning and the other half dancing.

blue

gucci
    Years
    It usually takes me about 15-20 minutes to get ready for college of a morning. I tend to sleep in until as late as possible which gives me a limited amount of time to get ready.

Sirfetch’d

It takes me over an hour to shower, shave, and comb my hair 8(

Other than that I can get ready in about 10 minutes!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    10-15 minutes if I'm late. Probably about 5 if it's a emergency circumstance

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
    It takes me about two hours for me. I'm very particular about my mornings. I wake up, eat some pancakes with orange juice, hop in the shower, shave, and then I play a little bit of whatever video game I'm playing before it's time to get the day started. If one of these things are missing, it puts me on edge and can make me a bit irritable.

AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Johto-vah's Witness
    Years
    I can "get ready" in 15 minutes. This is this case for a 9 a.m. class where I just roll out of bed, jump in the shower for like 7 minutes, throw on sweats, a hoodie, and a beanie, and walk to class.

When I actually want to look presentable or have time to kill, it probably takes me 30 minutes to an hour.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
    I'd say 10 minutes if I need to take a shower. Other than that I'd say 5 minutes or less. I keep my stuff pretty neat and laid out so I can easily get to all of it.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Anywhere from 10 min to 1 hour+, it's entirely dependent on if I picked out an outfit the night before, where I'm going, how nice I want to look, etc lol.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I'll almost never skip breakfast and typically like to shower in the mornings so it'll take me at least 40 minutes to get ready. An hour if I'm feeling a bit unmotivated.

pkmin3033

Less than 5 minutes...if I don't need to fix my hair. If I do, well over 30 minutes, because my hair is unmanageable and infuriating. Normally I can just throw my shoes and coat on and be out the door, though.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    20 mins? 30 if I want to look perfect. It really depends how bad I look when I wake up. Some days I'm an ogre and need some serious patchwork, other days I just need a shave and some hair product (excluding the essentials i.e brushing teeth) and I'm good to go!

I used to take 30-45 minutes, but nowadays I just don't have the time!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2017
    I'd take anywhere from 30 minutes to over an hour to get ready, mostly because I'm a slow starter and I just like lazing around. I wake up an hour before I have to leave just for this reason, haha.

On the rare occasion that I oversleep, I usually rush out in about ten minutes, but that's because I wouldn't bathe or eat, and I'd feel like crap afterwards. :(

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Id say about anywhere from 30-40 minutes if i wanna look presentable which i do if im going to school haha. I mean thats without eating and everything but just to get an outfit picked out, brush my teeth, style the hair, wash my face, shower, and put on outfit ya it takes a good 30 minutes i say ^_^

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
    Normal working day, 5 minutes, throw my hair up in a stupidly long ponytail and I'm ready!

If going out with friends/family etc, about 25 minutes to put on my make up face, mostly reapplying the god damn eyeliner

Back