• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's just... WOW...

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2015
    Hello everyone, ... as a pokemon fan, I am way too late to realize this community did exist... It's nice to know there are such community which support worldwide pokemon fan, even contributing fan-made pokemon game for others to enjoy... that's admirable and WOW at the same time... "BANZAI!!!"

I just happy I find this community and able to join, still need time to configuring things here though, maybe I should refer to FAQ... hope it doesn't bother anyone...

You all are great!!!

Years
  • Welcome Antirea! :) We're really glad having you here! Yeah, PC is most certainly wonderful and there are so very many things to do across the forum. Don't hesitate to sign up for a mentor sometime if you'd like someone to show you the ropes.. or you can private message me, aha. Whatever you prefer.

Have fun and see you. n~n

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC :)

Better late than never! Yeah, we have a ton of different sections for you to check out. We have Pokemon sections where you can chat about the games, TCG, anime, manga, and hacks/roms. We also have non-Pokemon sections too where you can discuss anything with other PC members! Definitely check them out.

If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask! Hope to see you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Banzaaaaai~! Aw, no worries, not late at all! And welcome to the forums! We always are happy to have new company among our member base here. <33

And yeah, I do hope that we can see you around sometime! See you around, and don't hesitate to PM me if you need help or want to chat! ^^ And I hope we'll become great pals~!

Years
  • As Dragon said himself, you're never too late to join PC! And welcome aboard on that note, Antirea!

As the others all said, there's lots of things you can discuss here, and that's not even limited to Pokemon topics so no matter where your preference lies there's always something you will love here. Sheep also recommended the adoption center if you want to get someone to help show you around and learn the rules, and you'll make a nice new friend as well!

Best of luck with staying active and if you ever want someone to talk to, just leave me a visitor message or you contact any staff members (like Dragon and Sheep there) if you need their help!

Back