• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's pronounced "stah-j'ha!"

Years
    Have you had any luck with your job search since we've last chatted?
    I have! I start working this Thursday as a part-time work study student at my school's financial aid office!

If you could change one thing about yourself - or improve upon it - what would you pick and why?
    I would definitely change my fingernail biting habit. It's haunted me for as long as I've remembered, and received many comments on it over the years. People don't often comment on it, but it makes me cringe when they do.

What is your favorite Adventure Time episode/character/moment?
    My favorite character from Adventure Time is Flame Princess. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her despite her fiery temper. I don't have a specific favorite episode/moment because there's a whole pool I could choose from for those.

Years
    What's your favorite thing about living in Florida, and why?

What's the last Pokemon you caught, and what was its nickname? Reason behind it?

If you could change your username to anything, what would you change it to?

Years
    What's your favorite thing about living in Florida, and why?

What's the last Pokemon you caught, and what was its nickname? Reason behind it?

If you could change your username to anything, what would you change it to?
    I love the diversity of people to find down here. Everybody wants to live in Florida, and it's nice to be able to meet people of all angles.

Jeez. @_@ I can't even remember since it's been so long since I last caught a Pokémon. I typically don't nickname my Pokémon either.

I'd probably go back to Terabyte. However, I just want to stay Zach and be Zach for now.

Years
    hi there bumping this!

It's pronounced "stah-j'ha!"

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    What made you get into technology so much? I guess what I'm asking is what started your fascination with computers/technology in general?

You're given the ability to mod any other sub-forum besides Technology & Internet. Which forum would you choose and why?

If Stitch is your favorite Disney character, which character/Disney movie would you say is your second favorite?

How are you enjoying your college experience? Are you excited/nervous to go back to school this fall?

Years
    Given your latest username is Snivy's Japanese name (Tsutarja), would you ever one day use its French (Vipélierre) and German (Serpifeu) names?

Years
    What made you get into technology so much? I guess what I'm asking is what started your fascination with computers/technology in general?

You're given the ability to mod any other sub-forum besides Technology & Internet. Which forum would you choose and why?

If Stitch is your favorite Disney character, which character/Disney movie would you say is your second favorite?

How are you enjoying your college experience? Are you excited/nervous to go back to school this fall?
    I got my jump start interest in technology after a teacher of mine gave me Windows XP to load onto an old desktop of mine in 9th grade. The original install had died out months prior, I told him my story, and I didn't have a copy of XP to load back onto the machine. I guess it just took off from there, since I started doing more and more with computers from 2009 onward.

I would mod The Welcome Lounge. It was my main section from when I began getting active in 2013 until I was modded in T&I (which I was also active in, but I wouldn't say I was as active there as I was in TWL up until my modding).

The Incredibles is one of my favorites, and I have to pick Edna Mode. She's just amazing all over and memorable as well for her size and voice.

College is meh so far for me. I'm enjoying the new friends I've made (they're all into anime/Pokémon/went to Metrocon). However I'm not enjoying the studying I have to do. I'm not doing so great in my algebra class, simply because of the online homework and just the difficulty of some of the material.

Given your latest username is Snivy's Japanese name (Tsutarja), would you ever one day use its French (Vipélierre) and German (Serpifeu) names?
    More than likely not. The only reason I chose Tsutarja was because I was really wanting to have a Snivy-related name that was unique, and since Snivy itself was taken, I thought Tsutarja was fine. The Japanese name is also the original name as well, which was another reason why I chose Tsujara over any other translation of Snivy. :)

Sirfetch’d

If the Snivy line of Pokemon didn't exist, what Pokemon would represent you?

What is your favorite forum skin?

Have you ever used Castform in game, if so do you like it?

Years
    If the Snivy line of Pokemon didn't exist, what Pokemon would represent you?

What is your favorite forum skin?

Have you ever used Castform in game, if so do you like it?
    Before Snivy was around, I always liked Totodile, because water was my type and I just always chose it whenever I played a Johto game.

My favorite forum skin changes anytime I change skins. Right now, it's Infernal Smash (fixed width).

I may have once or twice, I can't remember. Castform is definitely neat with its ability to change types based on whatever the weather condition is, so that's a plus for certain.

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
    Now this may be a random question, but it's a real issue.
    Who wore it better?
    narwhale or unicorn?

and serious: how do you feel about linux?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Why did you join PC?
    What makes you interested in weather?
    Do you have a favorite video game?
    Where do you see yourself in about 5 years?
    Favorite Legendary Pokemon?

Years
    Time to actually answer these for once!

Now this may be a random question, but it's a real issue.
    Who wore it better?
    narwhale or unicorn?
    Not exactly sure what you mean by that D:

and serious: how do you feel about linux?
    Linux is okay! It's great for running servers, and mostly free to use as well!

Why did you join PC?
    I'll give an honest answer: it was to discuss HeartGold and SoulSilver! I had just gotten back into Pokémon when those games came out, and I really wanted to find a place to discuss them. Google lead me to PC and then the rest is history!

What makes you interested in weather?
    I've been interested as a child. I just like observing it because of how neat it is, but I haven't been into much as of late. :P

Do you have a favorite video game?
    Game? No. Game series? Well Pokémon counts right? :)

Where do you see yourself in about 5 years?
    Hopefully with a job in my projected career path and out of college!

Favorite Legendary Pokemon?
    Too much to pick from, since I am a legendary fan in general o.o

Have you ever used aftermarket software, such as open source router firmware or Xbox Debian?
    Nope, I tend to stay with stock.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    what adventure time character do you relate the most to and why?

Back