• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's way too warm here

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Seriously, seventy degrees in March?
    So, what's up? I know that I said I'd be back way back in January, but I didn't realize how hectic life can get. I'm only in my sophomore year of highschool of I'm already stressed to the point of no return. College letters now, AP applications, and so much stuff is getting in the way of fun. My extra curricular activities keep me in school until dusk and homework keeps me up later. However, this is not to blame for my absence. It's been fun, but I haven't the energy to spend here for the seven hours a day that I used to. When I get home, I just want to relax and not have to worry about anything. I don't know why that's been an issue, but whatever.

On another note, HGSS is awesome. My team of Quilava, Poliwhirl, Togetic, and Ursaring are going to own the fifth gym! Then it's to wherever I can find a Chinchou <3. I know I'm far behind most people, but I've been at school LATE and ughhhh. I love HGSS though. I love it love it love it!

End pointless blog.

It was really hot, but there was a nice breeze during the day. I think it was nice.

I want to go outside. I'm sad my plans start at 7:00 tonight. Hopefully it'll still be nice then.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Michelle, try 78 degrees with a heat index of the mid 80's. THEN YOU CAN COMPLAIN, OK.

Also, I can trade you a Chinchou. It's the least I can do to make up for not getting you Teddiursa XD;

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    What's to complain? One can finally wear a t-shirt and sandals again. 8D

Finally, the harsh days of winter are over. Out with the cold, and in with Spring Break!

Back