• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

itt you're being executed

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Knowing me I'd probably say nothing and right before the execution realize that I was actually super hungry this entire time.

Sirfetch’d

Blueberry pie??

I've always told myself that my last meal would be some sort of succulent Italian dish because Italian food is my weakness and I'd want it to be the last thing I enjoy *_*

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    give me like some baked ziti and pizza and chocolate and beer

what am I getting executed for tho?

Years
  • Chilli con carne in a bowl too big for a person my size with a little too much salt and long-grain rice.

Oh and it shouldn't be overwhelmingly spicy either, just enough to be noticeable.

For drink I guess just really really cold water? Or, like, Dr. Pepper, idk. Soft drinks wouldn't really go well with the spiciness.

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
  • freshly rolled sushi with a full bottle of Louis XIII cognac.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Nothing. What's the point if I'm gonna die and not remember it? Just get it over with.

Back