• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Itty bitty green text <_<;;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I've noticed that everyone's text in Karli's birthday thread and possibly other threads is all really small and green o_O Just thought I'd alert you all to the problem...I think someone's sig may be messing the other peoples' posts up...I hate to point fingers, but I think it begins with the small green text in lil jose's signature, but I may be wrong.

[edit]Also, I've noticed that if people purposely change the color of their text it stays that color...quoting colors are also normal as well, but plain, uncolored text is affected. [/edit]

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Usually this is the result of either HTML in signatures, or double wrapped glow tags. Oddly enough my computer NEVER renders these errors in any browser, but for others it does. If you believe that?s the point at which it starts, I?ll have a look at his sig~ ^_^;
    If I do fix it though, someone is going to need to tell me. Cause as I said, I can?t tell.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Alright, I'll keep a look at the thread. Hopefully my hypothesis of its origin is right, I would feel bad about falsely accusing someone of something like that...that's where the text starts though ._.;;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I took out some redundant tags, see if it worked.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This is a hard problem to solve without being able to see my progress. ._.; I?ll try some more stuff.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    We have three, but I don?t use the other two. XP

Back