• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've returned! :o

Sneas

Burning Blaze.
Years
  • After being absent for about 2 years, I've finally returned. I never was really active, but I hope to become more active this time around. My roommate reminded me of this place, so I said why not and decided to come back since he joined as well. ^^

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • Glad to have you back. It's always nice to see people come back.

Welcome, and have fun, Kudzu. I hope to see you around.

Milk and Peace

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC, Kudzu!

Glad to see an old member returning, and with a friend as well =P

Hope you stay active this time around, have fun!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Two years away from PC!? How could you possibly survive? I'm sure if you spend a little more time here, you'll get addicted.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hmm... You joined a few months before I did.
    (What's the point of that statement you ask? Nothing really, just breaking the ice. xD)

Welcome back, Kudzu!
    Getting a blast from the past is always a great thing! I understand it can be quite difficult to keep up with online communities and other events in your own life, but I do hope you will decide to be more active now!
    (Technically, you can be considered a Veteran, how cool does that make you? xD)

Enjoy your time back!

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Welcome back!. It's been awhile, wow 2 year is a lot. Well i do also hope you are here more often and make more new friends.

Back