• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Completed Event Jackbox games

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    Jackbox games
    Welcome, welcome to the Get Together's Official Jackbox Event! Starting at August 16th, I will ping those who want to join and once a fair number of people show up, I will stream a Jackbox game via discord! In events when I'm not streaming, Arcaneum will host some rounds in my place.
    Fafrir hosting
    Wednesdays and Sundays @ 2pm EST

Aaron hosting
    Fridays and Saturdays @ 7pm EST

But, what is Jackbox you may ask?
    Jackbox is a party game with a huge variety of games you can play without using a controller nor buying the game! Simply go to jackbox.tv using your computer, smart phone, or tablet, type in the room code shown on the screen, and give yourself a name no longer than 12 characters (ideal if you use your own name and to keep it appropriate). While there will be voice chat, you do not need to talk to participate and have fun!

The rules are basically follow all PokeCommunity rules and no collaborating with your team during this event.

How will the points be awarded?
    Your team will be awarded 5 points for participation! We are also switching up how points are awarded too. First, we have achievements that can be completed only once during the GT event.

Achievements:
    - Back from the dead - As a dead player, catch up to the living player in the finals of Trivia Murder Party - 20 Points
    - FLAWLESS VICTORY - Have your champions win every round of Champ'd Up - 20 Points
    - Right Down the Middle - Split the room 50/50 1 time in Split the Room - 10 Points
    - Picasso - Have no one guess what your drawing prompt was, in a round of Drawful - 5 Points
    - S T O N K S - Have one of your products in Patently Stupid get all the max funds (except yours). - 10 Points
    - Everyone Loves Me - Always get a match every night in Monster Seeking Monster - 10 Points
    - Comedy Gold - Earn a Quiplash in one round. - 20 Points - Earned by 5Qwerty
    - All By Myself - Get ignored in Monster Seeking Monster 2+ times in a row - 5 Points
    - Eminem Got Silent fr - Make a rap that gets all the money. - 15 points

And then we have first place and team bonuses, for winning you will gain 5 points and your team will gain 20 points if your teams wins the most games per session.

Have fun!

Last edited:
    Back