• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Join Team Kyanite!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Team Name:
    Hi! Welcome to Team Kyanite. The problem is, it isn't much of a team. Hopefully you are reading this because you would like to join Team Kyanite.
    Introduction:
    Pokemon Kyanite is a hack I have been planning for a long time now, and I believe it has great potential. The problem is, I don't have the skills to make it become a reality. There are many things I don't have experience with when it comes to hacking, especially Hex Editing and ASM programming, where I am lost. Kyanite will be an Emerald hack, with all Pokemon obtainable from generations one through six. It will take place with a new region with a new story, however; there will be no fakemon.
    Application Form:
    Skills
    Proof of Work
    Time Zone
    Past Experience (if any)
    Current Members:
    - me (xXbrendanhoennXx) [basic/intermediate scripting and mapping; basic spriting]
    Current Progress:
    I have roughly 85% of the entire hack planned, along with a few basic designs for certain cities. As for the actual hack, nothing has been done. I'm currently working on the introduction to the game, up to where the player receives their starter.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=366529 - link to the Pokemon Kyanite thread.

Below are rough designs of the first two towns and the forest early in the game

Join Team Kyanite!

Join Team Kyanite!

Join Team Kyanite!

Last edited:
    Back