• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen joining factions a possibility?

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    pokemon706 said:
    but would being evil force this game to be rated T?

No, unless it had more violence than normal or blood.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    its never going to happen anyway. you just be a same old trainer

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    hamir said:
    its never going to happen anyway. you just be a same old trainer
    How can you say that? Well you never know whats going to happen until we get more information about Diamond and Pearl version. But second thoughts came to me and you might be right? But lets hope for the best

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    Hey, fan sites like pokemon wifi may even be a resource for their ideas. Who knows, maybe they come to pokecommunity and read the posts to get ideas...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Hey, fan sites like pokemon wifi may even be a resource for their ideas. Who knows, maybe they come to pokecommunity and read the posts to get ideas...

I really do wish that they do this. Maybe if they do this the game might be better.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    pokemon706 said:

I doubt a Japanese company takes ideas from American websites.

Back