• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] Junior Programmer psyched to collab

superharvio

Super Harvio
    Years
    Hi everyone! I'm a junior programmer looking to grow their skills and contribute to the community by helping an ambitious fangame/romhack project. I've never done so before, so I want to find a project where a more experienced programmer can take me under their wing and help me learn to fly.

A little about me:
    - passionate about computer science, math, music, and games (especially Pokemon)
    - have a B.S. in Applied Math
    - have been working as a professional Software Tester and Test Automation Engineer for 2+ years
    - have 4+ years of serious programming experience in various programming languages, paradigms, and methodologies
    - love to laugh and make others happy

Some of what that will help me bring to the team:
    - dedication and persistence
    - excellent problem-solving and analysis
    - focus on quality and testing
    - flexibility with technologies, techniques, and team dynamics
    - warmth, professionalism, and an overall good vibe!

Discord: superHarvio#6458

Last edited:

X_Zenith

Banned
    Years
    Hi everyone! I'm a junior programmer looking to grow their skills and contribute to the community by helping an ambitious fangame/romhack project. I've never done so before, so I want to find a project where a more experienced programmer can take me under their wing and help me learn to fly.

A little about me:
    - passionate about computer science, math, music, and games (especially Pokemon)
    - have a B.S. in Applied Math
    - have been working as a professional Software Tester and Test Automation Engineer for 2+ years
    - have 4+ years of serious programming experience in various programming languages, paradigms, and methodologies
    - love to laugh and make others happy

Some of what that will help me bring to the team:
    - dedication and persistence
    - excellent problem-solving and analysis
    - focus on quality and testing
    - flexibility with technologies, techniques, and team dynamics
    - warmth, professionalism, and an overall good vibe!

Discord: superHarvio#6458

Hi bro! I'm from Team dark . We're making a binary fire red rom hack and needed programmers to work with CFRU. You can see our thread for the hack info , here in recruitment sub forum as RECRUITMENT for pokemon lightning sword .if not found , send me frnd req as Zenith#9205 on discord

darkyy92

Creator of [b]Pokemon Elite Redux[/b]
    Years
    Hi Super Harvio,

Would you be interested in helping us?
    If yes, contact me on Discord: Darky#3496

Pokemon Elite Redux has a strong focus on increased difficulty and variety in teambuilding.

It features up to 4 abilities at the same time while every single Pokemon & Trainer has been rebalanced manually. There are tons of QoL enhancements and zero grinding. It features over 100 new abilities and some new moves for more variety.

It's inspired by hacks like Inclement Emerald, Radical Red, but it's unique in the sense of 4 abilities, useful QoL mixed with hand-created Trainers.

Years
    Hello, harvio! My name is Jacob, and I'm currently looking for recruits to help me make my first ROM hack! If you're still available, I'd like to ask you to help me out.

Contacts
    Gmail: [email protected]
    Discord: shakenjacob9028

I'd love to hear from you whenever you're available. Cheers!

- ShakenJacob

Back