• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA just a cool dude

Years
    Just how cool are you? What temperature... is it icy cool? :coolcat:

Have you seen any of the Pokemon movies? What was your favorite?
    What type of videogames do you play?

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    Not sure if I have seen you around much, but what are your interests/hobbies? ^^
    I love to play video games in my free time, such as Pokémon, sonic, Kirby, and rpgs! I also enjoy watching cartoons like Bluey, doc mcstuffins, and others. I also like watching YouTubers such as crankgameplays, game grumps, peanutbuttergamer, and Dan and Phil. I've also kind of always been a lurker so it's understandable if you haven't seen me much.

Just how cool are you? What temperature... is it icy cool? :coolcat:

Have you seen any of the Pokemon movies? What was your favorite?
    What type of videogames do you play?

hmm well it's pretty cold where I'm at so icy cold is probably accurate!! I've seen almost every Pokémon movie except for a select few. My favorites (plural) are definitely Pokémon Heroes and Pokémon 4Ever, also the third Pokémon movie, with entei and the unown.

I answered that above whoops but mostly whatever genre Sonic, Kirby, and Pokémon are. I also enjoy rpgs as well ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi, where have you been all this time? :D

Back