• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just for another you.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Saying more. :D

Not much that anyone cares about, but I'm saying more because I finished my homework. (Kind of.)

Huzzah, I got a new theme from Red Ranger. :D I found this amazing site with amazing pokemorph fanarts, and while I feel really bad for using the fanart, I loved it too much not to. :< I should've used the Glalie one though, it was kickbutt. Kind of wanted to keep it under wraps incase a Pokemorph RP shows up though. Then I'd bust out with the glalie picture and be all "MY PICTURES BRING ALL THE ROLEPLAYERS TO THE YARD, DAMN RIGHT, IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS." Except notrly.

But in the meantime, I've made a new original story, that I might work on throughout the year and eventually present it to my LIT teacher at the end of the year. I have to study some editorial reviews first though; I have a tendency to make really long narratives, and I have to break that habit... :/

Anyway, I know I said I wouldn't say anything about my IRL problems, but I'm just preluding myself to writing in my journal. If you're not interested in hearing about my crushes, you can skip the next paragraph.

=girl-rant=
    Loki is happy because she originally thought that the guy she likes was avoiding her, but actually approached her of his own will for the third time in a row after school today, even though I was standing with all of my friends, and not a single one of them really knows who he... even is. xD Since I only told my bestest bestest friend that I like him. I feel reassured, anyway. :D
    =end-girl-rant=

Ugh, and then the other day, some wapanese girl who used to hang off of my arm like a tumor started like, making out with her boyfriend out of no where. And it wasn't even like, making out, it was like, "Woah there man, you're gonna choke her with your tongue! Dx" I was extremely repulsed, and extremely glad that I totally made sure that she would not get anywhere near me freshman year.

Let's see, what else is happening...

Other than a crapload of stuff due on Tuesday, along with a crapload of tests and stuff, I'm pretty much just chilling right now. Might go to bed early, since I had math today (her voice puts you to sleep, even if the material is interesting. It's such a hassle.) and physical conditioning, where coach just suddenly doubled the work time. Not that we'd been doing much time in the first place, but I was exhausted. Hopefully though, since I'm actually doing the weights this time, I'll be able to shave some weight off my tummy. xD

Argh, I just realized I have an AP US History test tomorrow. DDDDD:

Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Adams, Jackson, Van Buren, Harrison, Tyler, Polk, Taylor, Fillmore, Pearce, Buchanan!

>:D SO ready for the memorization quiz on the first fifteen presidents.

Not quite so ready for the quiz on the Native Americans. :| Aztecs, Anazazi........ :|| ....... Mississippi! There's one more... Yeah I'm going to die.

Oh man, and that reminds me I totally FLUNKED the Advanced Chem quiz today. Dx I was this close to crying. ;; I just couldn't do it. <_< I totally omitted micro- because I totally forgot, I didn't know how many decagrams are in a kilogram, and I had no idea how many nanoseconds were in a second. I was so frustrated. :|

K I think I said enough. I'm off to do more ranting in my written journal, which is required for LIT. Just glad that my teacher isn't actually going to read it; otherwise she'd see a lot of babble about Ragnarok Online and a lot of girly talk.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    That was a girl-rant? You need more practice, since it was pretty weak :P

Also, now you need to talk to him. Make sure you're wearing a low cut top XD

Back