• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just starting out

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2012
    I'm new to the site and im a huge Pokemon fan. My favorite Pokemon is a tie between three... Quilava, Espion, or Heracross. Two types i really enjoy are Bug and Dragon type. I currently play pearl and black.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I have two friends that are huge Quilava fans, glad to see another one around. And Espeon.. I love Espeon..I even got one from a trade. It's pretty awesome. <3

Well anyways, it's great to see ya here at the PokeCommunity! There's a lot of things to do here at PC, since you're a Pokemon gamer, you should join in on many discussions at the Current Generation Gaming board, especially since you currently play Black and Pearl. There are other things to do here! Whether you're into the anime, the TCG or maybe you're an artist or hacker! The choices here are totally endless!

The best part of being a member of PC is making everlasting friends. We're pretty friendly here...and we don't bite too hard. xD

Have a greeeeat time here! Be sure to read the rules, and don't be shy to ask questions! See ya around! :)

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
  • Welcome aboard! I love this forum and I am sure that you'll have a pretty fun time here, too! I'm also a huge Poke-freak, mainly hooked on the older series. I'm not so fond of the newer ones....they just don't seem like they belong. My favorite Poke is Pikachu, and always Pikachu with Dragonite as 2nd.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    welcome bro its a nice place to check up on upcoming hacks :D

Back