• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Kadabra Trade Let’s go Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Days
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    Hey I'm new here! Was just wondering if there's anyone available on let's go Pikachu to do a trade back with Kadabra? Thanks

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hey I'm new here! Was just wondering if there's anyone available on let's go Pikachu to do a trade back with Kadabra? Thanks

Hello there, and welcome to the PC!

I moved your post to the site's Trade Corner where it belongs. 👍

Now normally I'd just wish you luck finding a trade partner, but actually I can help you with this.

Days
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    Oh great! Thanks. Ive never pulled off a trade before so I'm not entirely sure how to complete one

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Oh great! Thanks. Ive never pulled off a trade before so I'm not entirely sure how to complete one

That's fine, it's pretty easy to do. Just start up the game, go into the X menu, select Communicate, Play With Others, Faraway Player, Link Trade, then put in 3 Pikachus. I'll be the trainer named "Sally". Oh, and I don't have or need an Alakazam/Kadabra, So I'm goint to use a Dewgong for my end of the touch trade.
    Just let me know when you're ready. 👍

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back