• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kalos Warriors: Generation 6 fan club

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
  • Kalos Warriors: Generation 6 fan club

The Rules
    1. No spamming
    2. No trolling or bullying
    3. No links to outside sites
    4. No discrimination of any form
    5. Enjoy the club and have fun

Sign-Up form
    Preferred username [required]
    Partner Pokémon [required] - (for every 50 posts you make in this thread, you can choose another partner)
    Answer the current topic (Feel free to answer any of the old ones or come up with a new one if there isn't a current one) [optional]

Kalos Pokémon:
    chespin.png
    quilladin.png
    chesnaught.png
    fennekin.png
    braixen.png
    delphox.png
    froakie.png
    frogadier.png
    greninja.png
    bunnelby.png
    diggersby.png
    fletchling.png
    fletchinder.png
    talonflame.png
    scatterbug.png
    spewpa.png
    vivillon.png
    litleo.png
    pyroar.png
    0668.png
    flabebe.png
    floette.png
    florges.png
    skiddo.png
    gogoat.png
    pancham.png
    pangoro.png
    Furfrou.png
    espurr.png
    male_meowstic__sprite_by_animela_wolfhybrid-d6q7pqm.png
    tumblr_my6defWAdn1skg4o7o1_100.png
    honedge.png
    doublade.png
    aegislash.png
    k650Uw2.gif
    spritzee.png
    aromatisse.png
    swirlix.png
    slurpuff.png
    inkay.png
    malamar.png
    binacle.png
    barbaracle.png
    skrelp.png
    dragalge.png
    clauncher.png
    clawitzer.png
    helioptile_sprite_by_br0de0-d66is0e.png
    heliolisk.png
    tyrunt.png
    tyrantrum.png
    amaura.png
    aurorus.png
    sylveon.png
    Hawlucha.gif
    dedenne.png
    carbink_zpsa3d2b6b8.png
    goomy.png
    sliggoo.png
    goodra.png
    NyH3wfs.png
    phantump.png
    trevenant.png
    pumpkaboo.png
    gourgeist.png
    bergmite.png
    avalugg.png
    noibat.png
    noivern.png
    ar28o7Z.png
    yveltal_sprite_by_darkklawz-d6vpvci.png
    zygarde_sprite_v2_by_darkklawz-d6w4jnv.png
    BqwT0aH.gif
    721.png
    720_by_pokedigioh-d8q148d.png
    mega_hoopa_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88nyge.png
    xidExRy.png
    megacharizard__r1931415081.png
    glurak_by_yuutoning-d6l3do4.png
    Blastoise-mega.png
    MegaBeedrill_zps4b17c94c.png
    uJX4aVn.png
    AlakazamMegaQC_zpsa4383447.png
    mega_slowbro_sprite_by_gnomowladny-d7uuhk8.png
    mega_gengar_sprite_by_commander_f-d75gg5g.png
    Kangaskhan-mega.png
    Pinsir.gif
    l1r6.png
    142-mega-1-png.5832
    mega_mewtwo_x_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88nwty.png
    mega_mewtwo_by_n_kin-d60riv1.png
    mega_ampharos_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88nykt.png
    mega_steelix_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88nykr.png
    R9Qf1iQ.png
    mega_heracross_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88nwt4.png
    mega_houndoom_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d8dbxr9.gif
    how_to_make_mega_tyranitar__youtube__by_domino99designs-d6qh2x6.png
    mega_sceptile_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88nykc.png
    mega_blaziken_by_n_kin-d6hdl01.png
    mega_swampert_sprite_by_zermonious-d7lf2zu.png
    Gardevoir-mega.png
    mega_sableye_sprite_by_zermonious-d7n7vdp.png
    7766-3ae7f09446d2ee644240e4570b311755.jpg
    megaggron_zpsa46c3722-png.9031
    megamedicham_zpse1c55cd3_by_pokedigioh-d8q15lz.png
    mega_manectric_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d7roe6f.png
    mega_sharpedo_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88nyk2.png
    mega_camerupt_by_thekojo-d7ynha3.png
    megaaltaria_zpsd6c06478.png
    banettemega_zps8dfae155.png
    xxzd_by_pokedigioh-d8q15la.jpg
    mega_glalie_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88nyja.png
    mega_salamence_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88nyik.png
    megametagross_sprite_by_bryancct-d7qnlj0.png
    mega_latias_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88o0ot.png
    mega_latios_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88o0n4.png
    primal_kyogre_by_leparagon-d7hkhem.png
    primal_groudon_by_leparagon-d7hoqlg.png
    mega_rayquaza_sprite__96x96_ver___by_gothica_the_eevee-d8374sx.png
    mega_lopunny_sprite_pixel_over_by_thegreatpikminzx-d7u8cip.png
    Garchomp-mega.png
    mega_lucario_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d8qk9ef.png
    mega_gallade_sprite_by_gnomowladny-d7yrrm9.png
    mega_abomasnow_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d7rofen.png
    mega_audino_sprite_by_gnomowladny-d7uurtq.png
    sprite-mega-diancie.png

Members List
    CloysterOyster
    700.png

Stargazer
    695.png

Logical Cabbage
    698.png

person10101
    663.png

Trick 'r Treat
    711.png

.Missingno
    717.png

Venitardus
    709.png

Profpowerline
    677.png

Codename Peace
    658.png

PV
    652.png

Hikamaru
    656.png

Endless
    650.png

Sheep
    650.png

Cadance
    671.png

Nagi
    678-f.png

The Dark Avenger
    691.png

Veranithas
    681.png

Asian
    704.png

Pumpjack
    303__mega_mawile_by_wyrmsroost-d7s95gq.png

Dedenne1
    mega_lopunny_plush_by_lossetta932-d82v1x9.gif

Gelius3
    mega_rayquaza_sprite__tiny__by_pokedigioh-d89oh81.png

Arylett
    654.png

UltraBlueChespin
    650.png

creamsauce
    676.png

Vern
    675.png

Current topic
    Who is your Favorite Kalos gym leader and why? (New question as of 4/21/15)

Past topics

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'll be the first, thank you very much.

Preferred username: Stargazer
    Partner Pokémon: Heliolisk

So what is there regarding these magnificent games that can be discussed?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Looks fun! Even though Sinnoh is my favorite region, there are some pokemon I like from here.

Username: Logical Cabbage

Partner Pokemon:
    amaura.png

Answer Topic: I chose X because the cover looked cooler to me. Plus like in the alphabet, X before Y. Now I'm grateful I chose X, cause Charizard in mega is cooler in X.

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • Username: person10101
    Partner: Talonflame
    Topic: I chose X because I wanted a legendary fairy type and mega charizard X.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • I'll be the first, thank you very much.

Preferred username: Stargazer
    Partner Pokémon: Heliolisk

So what is there regarding these magnificent games that can be discussed?

Welcome to the club. I like Heliolisk as well. Reminds me of a desert lizard you can find in Arizona or something. Has that Mexican feel to it too. Anything and everything about the X and Y games can be discussed.

Looks fun! Even though Sinnoh is my favorite region, there are some pokemon I like from here.

Username: Logical Cabbage

Partner Pokemon:
    amaura.png

Answer Topic: I chose X because the cover looked cooler to me. Plus like in the alphabet, X before Y. Now I'm grateful I chose X, cause Charizard in mega is cooler in X.

Welcome to the club. I like Amaura and its evolution Aurorus as well. Aurorus is my backup plan in my Ice team I use occasionally. Everyone loves Charizard X. Blue and black colors, Fire/Dragon dual typing, cool design and extraordinary power. I love using him in power battles too.

Username: person10101
    Partner: Talonflame
    Topic: I chose X because I wanted a legendary fairy type and mega charizard X.

Welcome to the club. Talonflame is a good choice for a partner. I heard it's so crafty and powerful, that opponents have a hard time dealing with it. You mean Xerneas? I use Xerneas a lot in battle. A true one-hit kill if you use him the right way.

Years
  • Oh, didn't even spot the question earlier! Guess it's as good a time as any to answer it.

When the release of Generation 6 came out, did you choose Pokémon X or Pokémon Y? Why did you pick your choice?
    The day after release, I got both X and Y at the Best Buy near the mall I take the shuttle to. X was my main game of the two, because not only do I like Xerneas more than Yveltal, but it has a lot of my favorite Pokémon as exclusives *cough Houndoom and Aggron cough*. I have another copy of X that I picked up at Wal-Mart less than a month after release, which I have for challenges. And I got another copy of Y at the same Best Buy for $10 off, which was nice.

X and Y are high among my favorites in the series. I like them for their outstanding variety, and have played through them so many times. :)

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • For future joiners/posters, you can select a Mega evolution as your partner if you wish. I have added in the OP that for every 50 posts a person makes in this thread, they can choose another partner, even a Mega evolution if they wish.

Oh, didn't even spot the question earlier! Guess it's as good a time as any to answer it.

When the release of Generation 6 came out, did you choose Pokémon X or Pokémon Y? Why did you pick your choice?
    The day after release, I got both X and Y at the Best Buy near the mall I take the shuttle to. X was my main game of the two, because not only do I like Xerneas more than Yveltal, but it has a lot of my favorite Pokémon as exclusives *cough Houndoom and Aggron cough*. I have another copy of X that I picked up at Wal-Mart less than a month after release, which I have for challenges. And I got another copy of Y at the same Best Buy for $10 off, which was nice.

X and Y are high among my favorites in the series. I like them for their outstanding variety, and have played through them so many times. :)

Sounds like you got some good deals. I love Mega Houndoom, looks more evil than before. I think X and Y look very "papery", like games did back in the 80's-early 90's. Must be going back to that, or they are just too "cheap" to make games as realistic as this:
    00189.jpg

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    Username- Trick 'r Treat
    Partner Pokémon-
    gourgeist.png

TOPIC: I chose X because Xerneas for one is a lot cool looking and it's Fairy which was a new type so I chose it to test out Fairy. I love it even though it was 10 dollars more expensive then Y ♥

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • Username- Trick 'r Treat
    Partner Pokémon-
    gourgeist.png

TOPIC: I chose X because Xerneas for one is a lot cool looking and it's Fairy which was a new type so I chose it to test out Fairy. I love it even though it was 10 dollars more expensive then Y ♥

Welcome to the club. I love Gourgeist. I gave her a good and confusing move set to throw off my opponents. This is its move set:

- Trick-or-Treat
    - Phantom Force
    - Bullet Seed
    - Flamethrower

I love using Trick-or-Treat to turn them into a Ghost and then use Phantom Force to deal a lot of damage. Bullet Seed for a multiple shot assault and Flamethrower as filler yet good to fight off Ice-types.

Xerneas is the best. I love the new Fairy-type. I use Xerneas more than the other Fairy-types. Love using Power Herb + Geomancy + Moonblast to make a quick KO.

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
  • Preferred Username: .Missingno
    Partner Pokemon: Yveltal
    Answer: Well to be honest I don't currently own either game as of
    Yet but I will more than likely be going with Y because Yveltal really interests me!

I know I haven't played the games as of yet but so far I really like what I have saw of the region in various ways I hope that's okay!

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • Preferred Username: .Missingno
    Partner Pokemon: Yveltal
    Answer: Well to be honest I don't currently own either game as of
    Yet but I will more than likely be going with Y because Yveltal really interests me!

I know I haven't played the games as of yet but so far I really like what I have saw of the region in various ways I hope that's okay!

Welcome to the club. Yveltal's a great choice. You should use him in battle, he's a powerhouse. Oblivion Wing does a lot of damage and gives you the damage back as HP. I love his design and colors too. What about Kalos do you like so far?

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
  • Welcome to the club. Yveltal's a great choice. You should use him in battle, he's a powerhouse. Oblivion Wing does a lot of damage and gives you the damage back as HP. I love his design and colors too. What about Kalos do you like so far?

Honestly so far there isn't a single thing not to like! I love all of what I have saw and I haven't felt that way about a generation since Gen II the areas looking beautiful, the ability to ride pokemon is amazing, and Mega Evoultions are just Wow. I honestly haven't saw a down side to these games yet and the more I look into them the more I feel like it's a good idea to get a 3DS! Haha

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Preferred username: Venitardus
    Partner Pokémon: Trevenant
    Answer the current topic: I got X because Xerneus looked amazing, and still does.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • Preferred username: Venitardus
    Partner Pokémon: Trevenant
    Answer the current topic: I got X because Xerneus looked amazing, and still does.

Welcome to the club. Trevenant is awesome. Love using Forest's Curse to turn the enemy into a Grass-type and then taking them out with Poison Jab. A tricky combo indeed. Xerneas is still awesome. I love the multi-colors on its horns. Still can't remember if the colors are dew or flames?

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • Anyone else want to join???

I know what we can talk about. How do you guys feel about the alleged "unreleased" Pokemon? (those being Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa). Diancie even has its own Mega form, despite being a Generation 6 Pokemon, whereas all other Megas are before Unova.

250px-719Diancie.png
    14+-+1
    volcanion_by_theangryaron-d6svhzb.png
    hoopa_unconfirmed_legendary_by_phatmon66-d6u52tg.png

Years
  • Diancie looks gorgeous, especially its Mega, but Volcanion looks somewhat over-designed to me, not something I would look to be too fond of. Hoopa seems to be rather devious though, but we'll have to see how good they can do in battle...

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • Yo. I just got here! Whats goin down!

Not much, just got my laptop to work again, so I have internet back. Wanna sign up for this club?

Diancie looks gorgeous, especially its Mega, but Volcanion looks somewhat over-designed to me, not something I would look to be too fond of. Hoopa seems to be rather devious though, but we'll have to see how good they can do in battle...

I know, Diancie is a diamond amongst coal. Love her Mega form too, very elaborate. Volcanion reminds me of a ship's engine in design overall. Ship engines are powered by steam and so is Volcanion. I think they said he can be found near a power plant of some sort, whenever he is totally released in-game. Hoopa I believe is based on a voodoo doll, and since I like dark things, Hoopa is fitting for my collection. Being a Psychic/Ghost gives it a huge advantage over other Psychic-types, Ghost-types and Poison-types, with the glaring weakness of Dark x4.

Back