• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KitKat's PokéMart

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I'm interested Chansey
    Lvl. 1 ♀
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Pound / Growl / Seismic Toss / Aromatherapy
    i have Ninjask
    Lvl. 20♂
    31/31/31/31/31/X
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability:Speed Boost
    Harden / Final Gambit / Night Slash/ Silver Wind

KB? Is it EV trained since it is not Lvl 1?

What about a shiny hydreigon for the elekid?

shiny suicune for my event shaymin

name: Satya (Tanmay in pokemon y)
    fc:4699-7119-0412

Please offer Pokemon I do not already have or provide information about how they're different from mine, thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    Hey, I noticed you are looking for 6 IV dittos. If you are still looking I have several natures from gen 5, they are also Japanese. Please do note that they are generated and will be cloned. If you are interested we can negotiate the trade from there.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hey, I noticed you are looking for 6 IV dittos. If you are still looking I have several natures from gen 5, they are also Japanese. Please do note that they are generated and will be cloned. If you are interested we can negotiate the trade from there.

I do not mind genned Dittos, legit ones are way too rare haha
    I am really looking for Max HP Spread Dittos at the moment, in particular now HP Ice Ditto and HP Grass Ditto. If you have any HP Spread I'd really like to trade for them ^^

Years
    HEY HEY:)

I looked through your list, might I say that our collection impresses the heck out of me! Super awesome. I found at least 50 in 5 minutes I would love to get my hands on, haha. But, in regards to your post in my shop, I would like the shiny charmander with belly drum:)
    Of course we have the obligatory time zone thing happening, so I will have thechespin ready and hopefully I will see you online if I can get home from work quick enough this evening.
    Did you see anything else in the shop that interests you?

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    HEY HEY:)

I looked through your list, might I say that our collection impresses the heck out of me! Super awesome. I found at least 50 in 5 minutes I would love to get my hands on, haha. But, in regards to your post in my shop, I would like the shiny charmander with belly drum:)
    Of course we have the obligatory time zone thing happening, so I will have thechespin ready and hopefully I will see you online if I can get home from work quick enough this evening.
    Did you see anything else in the shop that interests you?

Thanks! You have a great collection too ! (completed living shiny dex, s*** :x)
    Of course, I will have Charmander ready for you ^_^ I'll look for you whenever I'm online
    I'll keep checkin your shop of course =3 And your shop is always my first stop when I'm looking for something specific :pink_laugh:

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    I do not mind genned Dittos, legit ones are way too rare haha
    I am really looking for Max HP Spread Dittos at the moment, in particular now HP Ice Ditto and HP Grass Ditto. If you have any HP Spread I'd really like to trade for them ^^

I believe I can get those for you, just PM me(if you don't mind) the natures/HP combination you are looking for and I will confirm that I can get those.
    This link shows the possibilities, https://www.smogon.com/dp/articles/hiddenpower_combos

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    If I can breed you one scatterbug (modern) with 31/x/31/31/31/31 and the nature you want,what can you offer? =)

Well, I can breed 5IVs relatively quickly, but I haven't got a 5IV Scatterbug yet, so a fair trade would be another 5IV :)

What legendaries do u not hav that u want?

I have completed my dex, so I don't need legends at the moment ^^

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
    Well, I can breed 5IVs relatively quickly, but I haven't got a 5IV Scatterbug yet, so a fair trade would be another 5IV :)

I have completed my dex, so I don't need legends at the moment ^^

I thought you can offer something special since it's listed in your wishlist,plan of taking advantage from your wishlist failed XD
    Fine,I will take a look on your list :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I thought you can offer something special since it's listed in your wishlist,plan of taking advantage from your wishlist failed XD
    Fine,I will take a look on your list :)

Is the Scatterbug really on my wants list? xD

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hello there, KitKat.

I am interested in that Shiny non-KB Gardevoir.

I saw you wanted 6IV - Dittos (I don't have any 30/30/30/30/30/30, but I figured you might still be interested in mine) and I have two of them in my shop that are non-KB. ( shiny too, but meh.) Let me know if you're interested.

Sorry for any misunderstanding on my end.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Yes,it is,I also checked many times since I can't believe what I saw XD
    Or what you want is shiny Vivillon with that IVs? =)

I checked again XD Pretty sure there's only Mewtwo, Zygarde, Drilbur, Ditto on there... and those are all lies because I have them all already XD

*OP NEEDS MAJOR UPDATE*

Hello there, KitKat.

I am interested in that Shiny non-KB Gardevoir.

I saw you wanted 6IV - Dittos (I don't have any 30/30/30/30/30/30, but I figured you might still be interested in mine) and I have two of them in my shop that are non-KB. ( shiny too, but meh.) Let me know if you're interested.

Sorry for any misunderstanding on my end.

Hi there Cakesu!

As I said to HxCrypt, OP needs a major update :')
    I don't need any more Dittos, but I'll take a look at your shop anyway ^^
    And I'm actually planning a giveaway for all of my 5-6IV non-KB shinies with my pair, you could probably win it for free XD

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    I checked again XD Pretty sure there's only Mewtwo, Zygarde, Drilbur, Ditto on there... and those are all lies because I have them all already XD

*OP NEEDS MAJOR UPDATE*

Hi there Cakesu!

And I'm actually planning a giveaway for all of my 5-6IV non-KB shinies with my pair, you could probably win it for free XD

Oh my, I'm terribly sorry for being so silly. >_<''
    But thank you for reading anyway (I don't think anything will pique your interest in my shop though xD).
    Also that sounds amazing :) will definitely be looking forward to trying my luck in that giveaway. :)

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years

*OP NEEDS MAJOR UPDATE*

Hi there Cakesu!

Lol.
    Okay,I will take a look on your list after you update XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back