• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KitKat's PokéMart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    Whats your stats/moves on your shiny alakazam and shiny doublade, and have you have an offer were you can clone for a pokemon as a trade (so i trade you a shiny lv.100 metagross you can clone it and send it back for one of your pokemon)??

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Will be waiting ^^

Here's the egg moves :

Froakie: No EMs (ability/nature: Protean/timid)

Chespin: Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard.(Abilyty/nature: bulletproof/impish)

Marill: Water Gun, Superpower, Aqua Jet.(ability/nature: huge power/adamant)

treecko: Leer, Dragon Breath, Leaf Storm, Leech seed.(ability/nature: Overgrow/timid)

mudkip: Avalanche, Ice ball, Growl, Curse. (ability/nature: torrent/adamant)

shroomish: Absorb and Bullet Seed (ability/nature: effect spore/jolly).

Shuppet: Knock Off, Shadow sneak, Gunk shot, Phantom Force (Ability/nature: insomnia/adamant)

Nidoran(male): Amnesia, Confusion, supersonic, venom drench (ability/nature: Hustle/modest)

Vulpix: Ember, Heat wave, hypnosis (Ability/nature: Drought/timid)

That's all =).[/QUOTE]

How about that Shuppet and Vulpix? :pink_smile:

Whats your stats/moves on your shiny alakazam and shiny doublade, and have you have an offer were you can clone for a pokemon as a trade (so i trade you a shiny lv.100 metagross you can clone it and send it back for one of your pokemon)??

If you mean the trophy ones I think Alakazam has 4IVs and Doublade has either 2IVs or none. If you want competitive mons look in my spreadsheet :pink_smile:

i am interested in your 5 iv deerling. visit my mini mons it is in my signature.

Which Deerling? And are the 5IVs shiny Pokémon? :pink_boogie:

tomxike13

tomxike13
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    Here's the egg moves :

Froakie: No EMs (ability/nature: Protean/timid)

Chespin: Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard.(Abilyty/nature: bulletproof/impish)

Marill: Water Gun, Superpower, Aqua Jet.(ability/nature: huge power/adamant)

treecko: Leer, Dragon Breath, Leaf Storm, Leech seed.(ability/nature: Overgrow/timid)

mudkip: Avalanche, Ice ball, Growl, Curse. (ability/nature: torrent/adamant)

shroomish: Absorb and Bullet Seed (ability/nature: effect spore/jolly).

Shuppet: Knock Off, Shadow sneak, Gunk shot, Phantom Force (Ability/nature: insomnia/adamant)

Nidoran(male): Amnesia, Confusion, supersonic, venom drench (ability/nature: Hustle/modest)

Vulpix: Ember, Heat wave, hypnosis (Ability/nature: Drought/timid)

That's all =).

How about that Shuppet and Vulpix? :pink_smile:

for larvitar and seedot, deal ?

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    right now i have a shiny 5 iv rotom and a shiny 5 iv scraggy

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    ahh okay, I see. Do you have a clone service btw ?

We aren't allowed clone services in shops because of forum rules, but PM me if you need something urgent :pink_boogie:
    There's also the official cloning thread in Trade Corner you could use :3

tomxike13

tomxike13
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    We aren't allowed clone services in shops because of forum rules, but PM me if you need something urgent :pink_boogie:
    There's also the official cloning thread in Trade Corner you could use :3

Yeah I mean just send me a link =p, but I'll probably just pm you at sometimes ^^. Anyway, bye =D.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • Hey there! Was browsing your shop and I found a few things that I'm pretty interested in. I'd be really interested in your Heavy Ball Elekid and Love Ball Magby, and also your VGC Mamoswine+Mega Kick Pikachu(depending on the receive dates of these two).

I just fully updated my shop so anything you see in there that piques your interest, just let me know!

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    If you mean the trophy ones I think Alakazam has 4IVs and Doublade has either 2IVs or none. If you want competitive mons look in my spreadsheet :pink_smile:

what are their moves, abilities and level?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back