• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KitKat's PokéMart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    i have a 5 iv shiny chimchar if you want that. has iron fist and egg moves fake out, thunder punch, and fire punch

Is it KB? But I have a chimchar, got anything else? ^^

Mainly Competitive

Then please check my spreadsheet ^_^ link is in original post, it has all my competitive shinies and their info.

Hey there! Was browsing your shop and I found a few things that I'm pretty interested in. I'd be really interested in your Heavy Ball Elekid and Love Ball Magby, and also your VGC Mamoswine+Mega Kick Pikachu(depending on the receive dates of these two).

I just fully updated my shop so anything you see in there that piques your interest, just let me know!

Sorry I missed your post yesterday!

I'm on mobile now so I can't check, but I believe the Magby has its HA so it was probably powersaved to be in the love ball :pink_boogie:
    As for Elekid though, I don't think there's anything wrong with it so I will check out your shop :pink_smile:

I will check the receive dates of these two but I don't think they have powersaves dates :) if they do I will let you know.

Last edited:

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • Is it KB? But I have a chimchar, got anything else? ^^

Then please check my spreadsheet ^_^ link is in original post, it has all my competitive shinies and their info.

I'm on mobile now so I can't check, but I believe the Magby has its HA so it was probably powersaved to be in the love ball :pink_boogie:
    As for Elekid though, I don't think there's anything wrong with it so I will check out your shop :pink_smile:

I will check the receive dates of these two but I don't think they have powersaves dates :) if they do I will let you know.

Alright, thanks! I'll have a look at the Magby and Elekid again and I'll shoot you a VM to let you know if I'd still be interested.

tomxike13

tomxike13
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    As you would know, it is 1:30AM lol.... I can't clone right now, sorry. My cloning stuff isn't here, earliest I can do is tomorrow around 4-5PM

Uhm, I might reconsider and take larvitar and pinsir, if that's okay. And btw, I have shiny 5ivs Jolly Guts Tailow with EMs: Boomburst, Brave Bird, Sky Attack and Roost Are you interested =) ???

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Alright, thanks! I'll have a look at the Magby and Elekid again and I'll shoot you a VM to let you know if I'd still be interested.

Got it, and I'll take a look at your shop ^^

Uhm, I might reconsider and take larvitar and pinsir, if that's okay. And btw, I have shiny 5ivs Jolly Guts Tailow with EMs: Boomburst, Brave Bird, Sky Attack and Roost Are you interested =) ???

I'm interested in Taillow cus it's different from mine ^^ if it's lvl 1 KB UT

what i can get am offer lv100 shiny metagross

Is it KB? And what are its IVs

tomxike13

tomxike13
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    I'm interested in Taillow cus it's different from mine ^^ if it's lvl 1 KB UT

Yeah it is =D, then I'll trade the tailow for the gible XD. Which means I'll trade my shuppet, vulpix, tailow for your pinsir, larvitar and gible. Are you available right now ??? Add my FC Pleasee XD!

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Yeah it is =D, then I'll trade the tailow for the gible XD. Which means I'll trade my shuppet, vulpix, tailow for your pinsir, larvitar and gible. Are you available right now ??? Add my FC Pleasee XD!

I can trade now ^^

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Is it KB? But I have a chimchar, got anything else? ^^

I have a 5 iv shiny rotom, and i have a 5 iv shiny scraggy. Also have 6 iv heracross, 6 iv sableye, 6 iv darumaka, 6 iv mudkip, 6 iv froakie, and 6 iv fennekin.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I have a 5 iv shiny rotom, and i have a 5 iv shiny scraggy. Also have 6 iv heracross, 6 iv sableye, 6 iv darumaka, 6 iv mudkip, 6 iv froakie, and 6 iv fennekin.

Can I have info on those to see if they're the same as mine?

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Can I have info on those to see if they're the same as mine?

5 iv shiny rotom
    Nature Timid
    Ability Leviate
    Astonish, Thunder Wave, Confuse Ray, Thunder Shock

5 iv shiny scraggy
    Nature Jolly
    Ability Moxie
    Low Kick, Leer

6 iv heracross
    Nature Adamant
    Ability Guts
    Flail, Rock Blast, Focus Blast, Megahorn

6 iv sableye
    Ability Prankster
    Nature Calm
    Zen Headbutt, Scratch, Leer

6 iv darumaka
    Nature Adamant
    Ability Hustle
    Tackle

6 iv mudkip
    Nature Adamant
    Ability Damo
    Mirror Coat, Avalanche, Curse, and another egg move can't remember

6 iv froakie
    Nature Timid
    Ability Protean
    Tackle Growl

6 iv fennekin
    Nature Modest
    Ability Magician
    Scratch, Tail Whip

5 iv Goomy
    Nature Quiet
    Ability Sap Sipper
    Tackle, Bubble, Counter

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    5 iv shiny rotom
    Nature Timid
    Ability Leviate
    Astonish, Thunder Wave, Confuse Ray, Thunder Shock

5 iv shiny scraggy
    Nature Jolly
    Ability Moxie
    Low Kick, Leer

6 iv heracross
    Nature Adamant
    Ability Guts
    Flail, Rock Blast, Focus Blast, Megahorn

6 iv sableye
    Ability Prankster
    Nature Calm
    Zen Headbutt, Scratch, Leer

6 iv darumaka
    Nature Adamant
    Ability Hustle
    Tackle

6 iv mudkip
    Nature Adamant
    Ability Damo
    Mirror Coat, Avalanche, Curse, and another egg move can't remember

6 iv froakie
    Nature Timid
    Ability Protean
    Tackle Growl

6 iv fennekin
    Nature Modest
    Ability Magician
    Scratch, Tail Whip

5 iv Goomy
    Nature Quiet
    Ability Sap Sipper
    Tackle, Bubble, Counter

KB Level 1 UT?

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    lol yes all hatched by me. :) Lol any more questions

Haha sorry, but since I already have those Pokemon I have to make sure they're different. If you could nickname them for me that'd be great ^^

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Haha sorry, but since I already have those Pokemon I have to make sure they're different. If you could nickname them for me that'd be great ^^

lol which one do u want?? and im not very good at nicknaming. I'm horrible at spelling

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back