• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Kris\Gold In HeartGold & SoulSilver (+Decapitalization & SacredGold/StormSilver Support)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 7, 2018
My apologies for not having updated this yet. I've been putting in a ton of hours at work the last few months and I've been spending my free time doing tutorials and research for HG/SS. I'm currently working on a tutorial for replacing the male/female/rival entirely though and I'll be putting an update up with that. I want to say soon, but I'm not good at soon.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
Alright, I want to inform the thread creator of some bugs I ran into in this patch. These are all for the Xenophobia rom of SoulSilver. The game freezes as the result of several triggers, ranging from interacting with the Pok? Gear to dealing with NPCs.

Can't post links yet, but the game crashes when Oak leaves Mr. Pok?mon's house. imgur /UQfwh19

I mentioned the Pok? Gear earlier. If you attempt to call someone, the game spouts generic text back at you. Selecting any other option crashes the game. imgur /iU2WEum

As well as when you receive the Running Shoes. imgur /0eSKsCJ

The farthest I've made it is the encounter with Joey. How am I supposed to see his Rattata in action?! imgur /CliFasf

The Xenophobia version of HeartGold won't even boot. I've tried the Kris-Gold patch and the Kris-Gold-Decap patch to no avail. I hope these issues are sorted out eventually. Thank you for your time.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 21, 2021
I'm havng the same unsolved issues as many in this thread: I try to load the patched Heart Gold ROM and am met with only a white screen. Please someone find a fix for this already

sonic65101

Johto Champion
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 12, 2023
I haven't been able to get this patch to work (white screen issue), I'm using a clean dump of Pokémon HeartGold Version that I've made myself. I don't want all the changes that Golden Edition makes, and the vanilla game is unplayable because it has Lyra instead of Kris.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 30, 2022
I haven't been able to get this patch to work (white screen issue), I'm using a clean dump of Pokémon HeartGold Version that I've made myself. I don't want all the changes that Golden Edition makes, and the vanilla game is unplayable because it has Lyra instead of Kris.

I have the same problem, I need a solution for this. White screen.

Days
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
I just discovered this, but it's no longer available. Could anyone provide a download link, please?

Back