• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Game You Purchased

Years
    The last game I got was Pokepark 2 on the Wii. It was my late birthday present along with some headphones. I'm suffering from new game withdrawal! I got that in March! I think I have a problem.....

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Just purchased Pokemon Conquest. I'm loving it, I've completed the main storyline and now am onto the special additional side storylines.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I just got a ten dollar, used Pokemon Ranger...I'm loving it. -is ashamed-
    Like legit, this is a pretty legit game. omg. Another game I picked up recently was Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. It's "A Wonderful" game. ;D (I SO PUNNY)

Years
    The last games I bought were Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise and Metroid Prime Hunters.
    I'd been saving up for BtB:RP since it was announced, and I'd saved a little too much so I decided to buy MPH, which was around £6.99, at the same time.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
    The last two games i bought were; Just Cause 2 for PS3 and GTA IV for the PS3 as well (The Complete Edition), I bought them a few days ago actually.

Last edited:

Theta Rex

Euclid
    Years
    Most recent purchase was the MGS HD Collection back in May, for around thirty quid.

Got it mainly for the nostalgia of MGS2.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Last video game I obtained was Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. My friend was about to turn it in but my sister and I happened to have been in the store so we asked for it. Then, being the awesome friend he is gave it to us.

As for purchasing a game it would be Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
    Last game I purchased was Shantae: Risky's Revenge for the DSi. I read the reviews on the internet and saw many positive ones, and since I had an unused 2000 points, I got it along with Zuma's Revenge.

Next game I plan on purchasing? Well, for me it'd have to be MW3 from the Steam summer sale.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Had a whim to buy The Binding of Isaac while it was on sale yesterday, so I grabbed it and have already definitely gotten my...2 dollars worth? XD;

TY

I really seem to like it a lot

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    WWE 12. Which I regret. Not that it was BAD. But it has no replay value. =/ $60 well earned bucks went down the drain.

Haseyo

쏘쿨
    Years
    Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy. Definitely worth the money, been playing at least once a day since release. Rhythm games generally have infinite replay value, granted you like the soundtrack.

Back