• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
I think the last movie I saw was The Hobbit, boy that was a long time ago haha. It was an amazing film so far that I've watched it three times already and that's without having watched the LotR trilogy, so I'm expecting good things from them! I just haven't had time to watch many films recently, I miss doing so D:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Zero Dark Thirty

Not sure how accurate the portrayal of the step by step of how they found Bin Laden, but as a movie, it's genius. The raid at the end was really a really cool scene.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Zero Dark Thirty

Not sure how accurate the portrayal of the step by step of how they found Bin Laden, but as a movie, it's genius. The raid at the end was really a really cool scene.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
Years
Area 51.

It's another "found footage" movie that was mildly entertaining. Everything in that movie has been done before and done better. Two stars out of five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back