• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Winning to me, is when my code actually does what it's supposed to do :3

Years
    Is the win in the eye of the beholder? Quick! close your eyes before Cooler steals yours by staring!

There's nothing for me to add.

Then why not subtract instead =D

:coolcat:

Spoiler:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Are you trying to substract yourself from the win, while I'm adding to the bribe?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    You know how PC's Get Together is not too far off? Due to the spammy nature of the FG&PT event we'll likely remake some of the threads that haven't quite reached the threshold before it all starts.

So, chances are: this thread here might be closed pretty soon! :)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I think I'm good on main series remakes. They could finally release Pokemon Conquest in my country. That would be an interesting remake!

Years
    I personally never cared much for Unova.
    I wouldn't mind another Legends game. I'd prefer a different region, but if it were to be Unova based I wouldn't mind.
    Perhaps the older region could be more interesting than Unova is, like Hisui was more interesting than Sinnoh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back