• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    A slight intonation difference changes the meaning wholly!

Why have you turned my kind into demons :sadwick:
    =P

Last One to Post Wins! v4

I legit thought this was the "answer the question above: twisted version". (not paying much attention and clicking aimlessly).

image still holds up

Days
    I'll have too get my first job, and learn how to drive.
    Part two should be easy, I suppose. Driving car is not tough, but the real work is to use the ORVMs and IRVM vigilantly. I also learned driving car couple of years back, and it was very easy to catch up the gears and steering works. The tough part was to look behind from that mirror which is on the co-pilot's side, as my eyes were fixed to mirror at my side and the IRVM.

And in job part, I can't say much as I am still studying in Masters, and will try afterwards !

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    i'm sure your family is ready to help you along the way

i think i told you before start small and work yourself up driving. i was scared too i understand why driving can be scary.

And again i wish you a safe and enjoyable flight home!
    Best wishes for it to go well, and to feel better as soon as possible, Lavender. We are with you!
    Rooting for you ❤️ You will be ok!
    Thanks everyone! I'll try my best! :D

Days
    Learning to drive a car can be pretty expensive here.
    It's quite affordable and somewhat cheap here. I only took 14-days course and afterwards practiced driving our car along with my father at midnight in our locality, when stray dogs are the only ones out for the walk. There are notoriously lots of turns here, and it helped me to gain controls while turning and reverse-turning fairly quickly.

Having our parents with us feels much better and easy than with having a tutor besides us !

Back