• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    If you could have one though, what would you have?
    Probably a cat. They're so cute! :3
    Just for sake of speculative imagination, I would have liked to have an Elephant as a pet. But then, fulfilling the appetite for him would have drained out lots of money in a week! If I exclude this, then either an Eagle or Horse would be a nice pet for me.
    The first thing I thought about when reading this was that one Simpsons episode where Bart gets an elephant. xD

Days
  • My Border Collie-mix brother Watson had to get three teeth pulled out last Friday that were really painful- he had two abscesses and a loose tooth, so it's understandable that his mouth didn't feel good. Now we just have to wait ten or so days for everything to heal before he can safely eat and chew on harder foods- we're currently having to soften his food up with water.

Regarding Megan's post on The Simpsons, it actually reminded me of the one where Lisa got a Pony and Homer was having to do more work to be able to afford taking care of them.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I've seen a couple Simpsons episodes when there was nothing on TV, but I usually prefer to not watch it tbh. It's not a very appealing show to me.
    My parents used to watch it when I was little. The show stuck with me up until ~2010 when I got fed up with the constant cycling through the same seasons on TV. TV at the time kinda fell out of favor for me, as well.

Nowadays when I go back home and have to deal with the TV running I'm always made dreadfully aware just how little the TV programme has changed in those 15 years. It's literally the same, but ads now also tell you to check out their apps. ^^"

Back