• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Years
    Got some photos! :D

Some airplane pics
    Spoiler:

The giant waterfall
    Spoiler:

The Pkmn center haul :coolcat:
    Spoiler:

Well, I spent 10 hours shopping with my family at that airport, it was fun, but my legs are so sore, lol.

Amazing pics! Thank you for sharing them with us!!!

Looks like you had a great time!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Maybe I should consider traveling at some point...nah... :P

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    Yeah, it eventually gets exhausting. I normally go on a trip to a different country on vacation, and it's really fun!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Update: Went on a pokemon themed cable car today, I absolutely love how there's ton of pokemon themed stuff over here! I also bought a flareon plushie because no eeveelution merch goes unbought. Now I only need Sylveon, Umbreon, Espeon, and Jolteon to have all the Eeveelution plushies! :D

And speaking of being exhausted from planes, I can't even begin to imagine how jet-lagged i'll feel after going on my 19 hour flight, lol.

Years
    Update: Went on a pokemon themed cable car today, I absolutely love how there's ton of pokemon themed stuff over here! I also bought a flareon plushie because no eeveelution merch goes unbought. Now I only need Sylveon, Umbreon, Espeon, and Jolteon to have all the Eeveelution plushies! :D

And speaking of being exhausted from planes, I can't even begin to imagine how jet-lagged i'll feel after going on my 19 hour flight, lol.

I hope you have a LOT of luggage allowance!!!

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    I have no object that is Pokémon-related... Except for one t-shirt I made with teespring with a visual I drew (using the original visual) :)

Back