• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
  • They could of made them look like X and Zero! :sadwick:
    Spoiler:

Days
  • Ceruledge's design is what doing the tricks for it. And another thing is how black is used. If the black is replaced with something else, then the coolness of it's look will also take a hit.

But most of the Pokemon look good with their original color, with some exceptions. And I had also felt that most shiny usually become pink or green, and other colors are not used. Shiny Mega Gengar is one such example, who gets white as major color. But apart from that, I don't remember the cases when a Pokemon has obtained white majorly(excluding white Pokemon like Reshiram).

Years
  • Luckily today's a holiday so I could sleep in till like past 10 in the morning, because I was up till about 4 being unable to sleep :sadwick:

But most of the Pokemon look good with their original color, with some exceptions. And I had also felt that most shiny usually become pink or green, and other colors are not used. Shiny Mega Gengar is one such example, who gets white as major color. But apart from that, I don't remember the cases when a Pokemon has obtained white majorly(excluding white Pokemon like Reshiram).

These two came to mind instantly as they're on my shiny hunt to do list =P
    Spoiler:

Citra La Magicienne

The Most Inconsistent Forum Poster
    Years
  • I wonder what Shiny Rayquaza looks like.... >;P

Reminder that I am the Forbidden Shiny Meloetta!
    i will forever have to deal with not being able to have my true shiny Meloetta with the rationalization that she's just too special for us to ever get her shiny....
    1715396945021.png1715396958088.png1715396963942.png1715396971218.png
    The neon colors work so well on her.....:sadwick:
    And actually...seeing all four of them together just makes me think of the seasons :o
    Shiny Pirouette is Spring, Regular Aria is Summer, Regular Pirouette is Fall, and Shiny Aria is Winter..
    absolutely not intentional and maybe a stretch but...still cool!

Citra La Magicienne

The Most Inconsistent Forum Poster
    Years
  • Legendaries and Mythicals being locked makes some sense.

But the one that REALLY kills me is the starters???

We went 7 generations without them being locked- ignoring gen 1, and remembering that locks only started in gen 5, only really 3, but it wasn't a problem!

Then suddenly gen 8 and 9 have them locked so you have to breed for shiny starters! This bothers me SO much!!! It makes people less attached to their starters, especially those who like shiny hunting, because "oh well, I'm just gonna replace them with a shiny one later", which is so bad and ruins the connection with Pokemon!

:(

Back