• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Late Entry...

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2012
    Hey everyone I'm tsuna45, I've been here for almost a week but haven't posted a welcome thread so here it is! :)

Of course I love Pokemon... :)

And I'm quite interested in hacking Pokemon Games I also plan on making my own someday! :)

I like Charizard!! :) (He's my favorite Pokemon and wanted to capture it in every game! :))

Years
    Hey everyone I'm tsuna45, I've been here for almost a week but haven't posted a welcome thread so here it is! :)

Of course I love Pokemon... :)

And I'm quite interested in hacking Pokemon Games I also plan on making my own someday! :)

I like Charizard!! :) (He's my favorite Pokemon and wanted to capture it in every game! :))

Hello Tsuna45, I am Hikari.

They call me the Oshawott who speaks the truth.

Seeing as you are a budding ROM Hacker, I know you are just dying to go to the Emulation board where you can talk about all the ROM Hacking you want!

If you need to chat, contact this truth seeker via VM cos well that's the best way to reach me.

The moderators are also there to tackle your tough questions, cos they are there to help you.

Have a fun time and make some new friends.

- Hikari10, Speaking the truth...

Hi there, Tsuna! Welcome to the forum. \o/ Your username is the name of a character from a show I like so I can't get that out of my head haha.

Very glad to see you finally making some posts, though! That's great. We all love Pokemon here so you'll fit right in without a problem. Charizard is cool, but personally I think Typhlosion is even cooler. |D;;

But yeah, you'll definitely find what you need in the Emulation section here; it's got tools, tutorials, and lots of other resources for hackers. It's an enormous section, too, so you'll run into a lot of people there~! Don't be afraid to ask me for help if you need it, I'm always open and would love to assist you n__n Enjoy your stay and it was great meeting you!

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
    Hey there tsuna45!

Welcome to Pokecommunity! :)

Also for you guys to know tsuna45 is my classmate from school, and I like Charizard too!... :)

Years
    • Age 24
    • =/
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Hi, there, Tsuna!
    Is your username from Reborn?
    It's one of my favorite anime!
    Welcome to PokéCommunity!
    You also call this PC for short...
    Oh, I'm George, nice to meet you!
    VM me if you wanna have a little chat!
    GL!