• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Late introduction °3°

Banetta

Marionette °3°
    Years
    Hi everyone x3
    Were should i start? I signed up few months ago - but find not the time to look around, post something - ore introduce myself, so i thought this is the perfect moment.

I'm a 25 years old girl from Bavaria/Germany - Yes this is why my english is so horibble xD
    I try my best to get more comfortable with the language by using it.
    Playing videogames, reading mangas and watching animes in english helps me a lot - so i hope i got to a state you guys can understand my confusing sentences x.x

I don't know what to talk furthermore xD öhm, hope we get along well -

Greetings banetta <3

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Nah, don't worry - your English is fine! But it is best to learn by listening and practicing, right? At least, I've picked up a lot of Japanese that way, aha. What sort of anime do you like to watch? You might want to check out the Anime & Manga board; it's a great place to discuss your favourites and get recommendations for more! I watch quite a lot of dubbed anime as well...it depends on how good the voice actors are, really. xD

If you need anything or ever just want to chat, feel free to drop me a PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Banetta

Marionette °3°
    Years
    Hey Zeria, glad you understood what i was writing xD
    Yeah it is like you said - learning by using is the most effective way to get better °3°

Well i think i check out the anime & manga board, thanks x3
    Well i like all kinds of animes - at the moment i watch 'K-on' , Meitantei Conan' and 'Kuroko no Basket' - but i'm always open for some suggestions x3

tioeduardo27

tioeduardo
    Years
    Welcome, Banetta!

I'm an English teacher here in Brazil and I always tell my students to do exactly what you're doing: use English in their lives! People always want to study but forget English is a LANGUAGE, not a SUBJECT at school. If you want to learn it, you have to use it!

I really like animes and mangas, but sadly I don't have a lot of time to read/watch them. Hopefully next year, when I'm finished with college I'll be able to read/watch more!

Well, welcome!

Back