• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Lavender's Art gallery

Days
Line confidence, my dude! You have some great compositions and choices of colour, but don't be afraid of your lines! They can be quite wobbly in a number of places. No doubt you'll have to redraw the same line 50 times to get it right (everyone does, dw), but it'll go a long way to making your work even better.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
How cute I like this one with both of them dancing together. As it adds a lot of personality to the work for the shiny Alcremie and Anya drawing.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
Ever since I saw sandy shocks it has been my favorite paradox, I love the design, it's so unique! but I had violet, making hunting one impossible, But recently I did a union circle with alex on scarlet, And we got the shiny sandy shocks! If you see this alex thanks again! So here is Citrus, My shiny Sandy Shocks!

Shiny sandy shocks.png

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Great art Lav! (and I did in fact see it lol :p I'm glad we were able to find you one! ^^)

Edit: Oh, and I'm 'Following' your art thread, so I get a noti if you post anything. You draw really nice art Lav, and I've really enjoyed getting to see it.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ever since I saw sandy shocks it has been my favorite paradox, I love the design, it's so unique! but I had violet, making hunting one impossible, But recently I did a union circle with alex on scarlet, And we got the shiny sandy shocks! If you see this alex thanks again! So here is Citrus, My shiny Sandy Shocks!

View attachment 154975
Ohhh I never realised the shiny form was golden? It looks really cool!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
I don't know why i've never made something like this before, but better late than never! anyway, I made a crossover drawing with all of my favorite video game characters, all of them from different games! I went for an artificial kinda lavender field backround and I think it turned out well!

Also I'll put the names and series of the characters here :3 :
-Proto man from the Mega Man series
-Zasp from Bug Fables
-Vaporeon from Pokèmon
-Bomb-omb from the Super Mario series
-Duster from Mother 3
-Blueberry, A Mii I made for my team in Miitopia
-Jumbotron From The Rise Of Jumbotron

My favorite VG characters!.png

Back