• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lay Down Thy Fist!

Years
  • Can the rabbit kill me?

How much prep time does the rabbit have?

Is that rabbit flagged with a legendary buff?

These are the questions I'm asking when I see that rabbit. And if that rabbit start saying "Kamehame", I'm killing it before the "ha" part comes out cause I don't want to know if he could even if he couldn't.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Yes.

Last time I left a seemingly innocent creature alone, I got a dude mauled to death hours later because of it. (Xenoblade Chronicles X)

Plus, a reward is a reward.

Years
  • Assuming this is a game question; If it attacks me then I will attack back. If it leaves me alone then I will leave it alone. It's not an innocent creature if it's trying to murder me. Not my problem it fucked with the wrong guy. I won't even remember it after a couple of minutes anyway.

In fact this is what made something like an Undertale genocide run so satisfying, I got to kill all those monsters that attacked me that I wasn't able to hurt back when I was just trying to get the pacifist ending. I didn't forgive them. They got what they deserved.

pkmin3033

Ohhhhh no you don't, I'm not falling for THAT trap. Sure, there's a nice little easy-looking bunny I can kill...what's beyond that? One ten times its size with fifty million HP, an immunity to physical attacks, and the ability to one-shot my party in one fell swoop by shooting unblockable lasers from its eyes? Noooooo thank you.

If there is an easy route around it, you're probably meant to take that route, and if you don't the game will knock you on your backside for ignoring it. If I was going to try it, I'd save the game first, then I would proceed VERY carefully after that, saving every few seconds, waiting to pay the price for my wanton act of needless slaughter. Nobody ever puts an easy kill in the middle of the road with another available route unless you're supposed to ignore it. It's blatant setup bait. No chance.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2017
    I'd kill it. It's just too tempting not to!

Ohhhhh no you don't, I'm not falling for THAT trap. Sure, there's a nice little easy-looking bunny I can kill...what's beyond that? One ten times its size with fifty million HP, an immunity to physical attacks, and the ability to one-shot my party in one fell swoop by shooting unblockable lasers from its eyes? Noooooo thank you.

Yeah, but think of the reward you'd get for beating that.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • To kill it or not to kill it, that is the question. I admit that it reminds me of the wild dog in the level All Ghillied Up in Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. Killing said wild dog leads to a lot of dogs attacking, leading to a possible mission failure. Where as not killing it, does not lead to a lot of dogs attacking. So I am going to go with not attacking.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Sure. 10 gauge shotgun to the face. That'll teach the rabbit. And if that starts a legendary encounter then I give the same treatment to that too.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Lay Down Thy Fist!

Maaaaaaayyybe.

Yukari

If it attacked me, yeah. Otherwise... I don't wanna kill a bunny. ;-;

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • My policy in playing any game that involves defeating enemies or downright killing them is pretty simple: MAXIMIZE ENEMY DEATH so i leave no targets, even an aggressive bunny that may transform into that Monty Python boss class beast if it was provoked further.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    but is the rabbit cute

In the situation you described, I'd probably just let it go. No reward, no point. Usually, unless I'm in those early stages of the game where literally every gold/gil/exp/trash itemdrop matters, I let the small-reward-and-relatively-harmless enemies that I can avoid go.

Back