• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Leaks] Some starter evolutions leaked

These are leaked images, open spoiler at your own risk!!

Some starters have had their evolutions leaked. So far what I've seen is below.

Sprigatito middle stage:

Spoiler:

Sprigatito final stage:

Spoiler:

Fuecoco final stage:

Spoiler:

Pokedex sprite images:

Spoiler:

I am so incredibly happy with Sprigatito's, it may be my favorite starter line now! It's perfect!

People following the leaks, what do you think?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    Spoiler:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:

CZL

Years
    Spoiler:

here's all their box sprites abilities and stats, Quaxly line included:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 19
    • she
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    Spoiler:

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    Spoiler:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Spoiler:

Yes they are 100% real. Dex entries, data mines, everything that the main leakers have said is real has been 100% real in every trailer, video, everything. Stats were also posted further up. These are people who already have the game, so datamining has begun as well.

I won't post them, but along side these, every Paradox Pokemon has been leaked as well as their stats. As well as 16 other pokemon.

Pokemon Company has also shut down multiple twitter accounts and discords. As well as sent out numerous C&D Letters. Which only furthers confirm they are real.

Last edited:

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Yes they are 100% real. Dex entries, data mines, everything that the main leakers have said is real has been 100% real in every trailer, video, everything. Stats were also posted further up. These are people who already have the game, so datamining has begun as well.

I won't post them, but along side these, every Paradox Pokemon has been leaked as well as their stats. As well as 16 other pokemon.

Pokemon Company has also shut down multiple twitter accounts and discords. As well as sent out numerous C&D Letters. Which only furthers confirm they are real.

Alright, I see. Thank you for the information.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Alright, I see. Thank you for the information.

No problem. To add to this, the ROMs have also went out in the wild, so there are many people playing the game right now without actually owning it.

Edit: Every non DLC Pokemon has now been revealed and leaked. Except a handful.

Last edited:

ChampionLeon1

Zacazenta
    Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    Spoiler:

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    No problem. To add to this, the ROMs have also went out in the wild, so there are many people playing the game right now without actually owning it.

Edit: Every non DLC Pokemon has now been revealed and leaked. Except a handful.

I know that you said that you didn't want to post anything, but if you don't mind, do you think that you can DM me the information on this stuff? I am very interested.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I really don't like Fuecoco's final evolution.... Sprigatito's is cool, but oh, dear at that typing. Quaxly's final evolution isn't all that bad, but I think it's just a tad bit over designed.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I really don't like Fuecoco's final evolution.... Sprigatito's is cool, but oh, dear at that typing. Quaxly's final evolution isn't all that bad, but I think it's just a tad bit over designed.

Yeah I agree. I think they put way more work into it than the other two.

Spoiler:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    oh, dear at that typing.

And I was known as someone who constantly complained non stop about the Grass/Dark typing ever since the leak for that came through.

Nothing will make me stop hating that typing (but I completely acknowledge it's not the objective worst typing. I just simply don't like it myself) but I'm gonna just quote one of the replies from a thread I made off another site: "This level of obsession over the games possibly not being solo-it-with-a-"badly"-typed-mon easy (since this seems to be your main worry? you do know that we're allowed a team of 6, right) sounds neither normal nor healthy".

And yes, I have thought of ways to make that weakness heavy type more manageable, such as consider adding Poison or Ghost mons onto the team which could help combat weaknesses. (And yeah, for me it's mostly Dark's weaknesses that get to me. Fighting is just too common of coverage)

Back