• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least popular type

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    I never consider Breloom as grass types... as it relies on brick break and return/HP whatever to dish out damage... i mean giga draining Breloom = a dead mushroom. Though it is technically a grass type i don't consider it as one. The only grass move it should ever learn is spore (who doesn't want spore? ^_^)

Even if you don't consider Breloom a grass type, that doesn't change the fact that it is one, and carries most of the weaknesses (ice, fire, poison, and double flying), not to mention the added psychic weakness.

dragon and ghost maybe rare but very very commonly used. All of the dragons are in the usable realm, and this is true for ghost as well. Those annoying little bugger...

I meant to the kind of player who doesn't read guides or goes on forums... not many people who don't play seriosuly will know that you get Flygon from trapinch or Nincada's little evolution secret. I know dragons and ghosts are used a ton by "real" players.

Back