• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave the past behind me, today is another day...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Okay, last week was kinda of bad. Because I think because everyone was freaking out about the hurricane...but still...that isn't the point. I still think everyone now doesn't care about their jobs anymore. 15 call-ins yesterday...15?! And it is before the holiday? You got to be kidding me...oh well. Not my problem anymore. I am just going to do what I am going to do. I just have to be me. They will know I work really hard and keep me longer. The rest of people who don't work...they need to be let go. I am sorry. We work in a public place and we need trusting people.

I am not going to the store at all this week. I am vacation! They better not call me and ask me to come in. Because I am not going to do it. I am just sick and tired of people not doing what they are supposed to, and they are getting away with it.

Oh well...it is their life. I know they won't be with the company anymore. *shrugs*

I will do what I want to do to keep our store afloat. Because right now it is sinking...

Something needs to be done before Thanksgiving and Christmas...we can't have what happened yesterday happening in the busiest holidays of the year! No! I won't let it!

But that is enough...today is my birthday. And I will post my day and night tomorrow. I am 28 now...

Man...it felt like I just turned 18, lol.

Well that is it for me today. Tune in next time, see ya!

Back