• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Legends: Z-A has been announced!

Pokémon Legends: Z-A Showcased in latest Pokémon Presents

Pokémon Legends: Z-A Showcased in latest Pokémon Presents

Legends Z-A has been announced for 2025!
Years
  • making a gen 6 legends game was definitely not on my bingo card but
    1. Its slated til next year so it might actually have decent production time
    2. MEGA EVOLUTIONS ARE BACK BABBBYYYYYYY

so yeah im feeling optimistic about this one

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    A new Legends game wasn't completely unexpected for me, but what I was expecting more was that we'd either be getting Black/White remakes, or either Let's Go Johto/Legends: Johto

I am glad to see that we are getting another Legends game though. It certainly has its kinks to work out, but I liked PLA, and while it did sell reasonably well and I was expecting another one at some point, I also couldn't really be certain that they would try another one either. And at least we may be basically be getting the Z version that Kalos needed.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Legends Z-A was a jaw-dropping surprise for me, but not an unwelcome one. I had hoped for more Legends content, and did believe it was coming, but wouldn't have guessed Kalos. I like this region a lot though, and am curious to know more about what they will do with it. Another surprise for me is the futuristic-looking Kalos. When I saw that this Legends game was related to gen 6 my guess was that it was going to go back in the past like Hisui did for Sinnoh. The Z-A name brings to mind AZ, and it made me think of the war he waged thousands of years ago, and the ultimate weapon. I thought the game would be about that, but this direction could be cool too. I want to see more.

Years
  • I like that we're getting a new Legends game, but am not looking forward to Megas returning. This is GF after all, they're just gonna give almost all of them to strong Pokemon that don't need them again :sadwick:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • A bit shocked by this. I am sure we'll expect more news and info as the year progresses.
    It is hard to tell to be honest. We've barely gotten any new for games that aren't main series. I doubt we will see anything till at least June. And even that is a stretch. I have a felling we might get 1 or 2 pokemon reveals and they will handle it like they did with LA.

Years
  • This is GF after all, they're just gonna give almost all of them to strong Pokemon that don't need them again
    Pretty much my worries. I also am not expecting much from the game in general either if I am gonna be quite honest.
    It is hard to tell to be honest. We've barely gotten any new for games that aren't main series. I doubt we will see anything till at least June. And even that is a stretch. I have a felling we might get 1 or 2 pokemon reveals and they will handle it like they did with LA.

Yeah, no way is it going to be anytime soon. I'd expect maybe closer to the end of summer or beginning of fall for any mon reveals.

Years
  • I am pretty happy for this project. The Legends game series seem to be quite different than other games. I like that we're back to Luminose City and that Zygarde is gonna have its own story and maybe we get to see AZ again and expand on his character.

I liked the fact that they just moved to gen 6 with Legends, because they probably felt the need to deepen the story of Zygarde, which is indeed almost not existant.

Also, wishing that no main game comes out in 2024, maybe this project will be technically hopefully better. I do have my doubts that this is done just for a release with the Switch 2, basically leaving the game at the same level anyway, which would be weird.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I actually expected it:

Not so excited about megas returning, but they're part of Kalos' lore so I guess it was unavoidable. Other than that looking forward to another Legends game, provided that they keep the good things from the first one and do something to improve on its weaker aspects.

Back