• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Leon's DPE + CFRU Base and Ultimate Rom Base

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    What side note?

It says
    Note: If you just started following this tutorial, ignore this note for now. If you see compile warnings when building a fresh CFRU or Ability Pop-Ups crash your game after the build process is finished, download from this link https://www.mediafire.com/file/br2xpo14rd2a76c/devkitPro.zip/file instead. Replace the devkitPro folder created when you installed devkitPro before (likely C:/devkitPro) with the contents of the downloaded archive.

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
    Years
  • so outside making it easier to setup, the main features here dont seem as extensieve as your old base or adding all that much in general

but its been said that most people are likely using your base so i am going to take it there is something i am missing something?
    or is the initial setup for CFRU that extensive that this base has become a mainstream?

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    I have been loving this ROMbase!! Some really incredible work here. However, I can't figure out how to edit the wild data for the nighty cycle, the AdvanceMap included only lets me view the daytime wild. Any insight?

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Hi guys, can I have some help ?
    I don't understand how to include the good old nature colored stats and IV ranking (vanilla summuary screen not B/W) ?
    Thank you for the hard work of sharing knowledges Leon !

Edit: Nvm I got it !

Last edited:
    Years
  • It says
    Note: If you just started following this tutorial, ignore this note for now. If you see compile warnings when building a fresh CFRU or Ability Pop-Ups crash your game after the build process is finished, download from this link https://www.mediafire.com/file/br2xpo14rd2a76c/devkitPro.zip/file instead. Replace the devkitPro folder created when you installed devkitPro before (likely C:/devkitPro) with the contents of the downloaded archive.

I'm having issues downloading this file, it gets stuck at 0 b/s.

Henry Owen

Hank Joey
    Years
  • Can someone help me fix the Advance Sprite Series .ini?

[Advanced Series .ini = DPE Offset log]

Game code = BPRE
    FontSpriteTable = ?
    BackSpriteTable = ?
    FrontPaletteTable = ?
    BackPaletteTable = ?
    EnemyYTable = ?
    PlayerYTable = ?
    EnemyAltitudeTable = gEnemyMonElevation
    IconSpriteTable = ?
    IconPalleteTable = ?
    SpeciesNames = ?
    TotalSpecies = 1102

Henry Owen

Hank Joey
    Years
  • I didn't solve the ini problem. but I managed to configure the sprites of the 8 gen and everything is ok! Thanks.

Back