• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Games Together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey everyone! This thread is for you to post your info for Steam, PSN, XBL, 3DS, Wii U, etc.

Basically, just post your usernames/friend codes for any gaming platform you'd like so that you can meet and play with new people who share your hobby of gaming! Also, while you are here, why not add a few people who have posted before you?

I will start us off:

My Steam ID: Relativity_ (Link for convenience: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Relativity_/) Multiplayer games i own on this platform: Many, so feel free to browse my library. I have games such as Killing Floor, Terraria, Garry's Mod, CS:GO, TF2, Battle Block Theater, etc.

3DS: 1134-9931-0531 Multiplayer games i own on this platform: Super Smash Bros, Pokemon Y, Pokemon Omega Ruby

Feel free to add me on either, and post your info down below!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Hey bud! We're actually working on a big project that's going to incorporate this kind of concept in the near future, so for now we're going to close this thread. In the meantime, feel free to look at people's ID information in the top right of their profiles to find their gaming information. Thanks for understanding friend!

Closed.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back