• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Level Cap

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2022
    Call it a stupid idea but back in Pokemon Red/Blue there was a glitch where pokemon could be over level 100. The hack I want to create is a long one, but it is Fire Red and I wonder if I can do the same thing. You can explain the technical details but I don't mind a simple YES/NO. Thank you for listening!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2022
    Thanks, now I need to research how to do it (should've done that to begin with(

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I started a thread about this within the last month. I would like to know this too. I actually compiled Pokemon Crystal and Red where the Level cap is now 250. If you want it to be your base to a hack, I'd be more than happy to link it. :)

Back