• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF 6 IV ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    LF 6 IV ditto
    FT celebi Phione
    Impish Uxie with stealth rock and trick
    Jolly Cobalion
    Jolly virizion
    Jolly terrakion
    Jolly Mewtwo with mega stone y
    Timid moltres
    Thundurus T
    Tornadus T
    Shiny Melotic
    5iv brave hone edge
    Any HA pokemon from dream radar in dreamballs
    Willing to make a deal for multiple
    PM me if interested

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Maybe just these:
    Jolly virizion
    Jolly Mewtwo with mega stone y
    Timid moltres

I am not greedy and am willing to clone those for you, I only ask for more than one because mine is also shiny Japanese.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Ya if it's 6iv I'll trade those 3 when are u available to trade ? Also I would love if u cloned moltres and virizion
    Fc 2079 8166 1576
    IGN John

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    K It's late but if ull be done soon I can go on and make the trade how long will it take u to clone the moltres and virizion after?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • It only takes maybe 5 minutes at the most to clone, is it 2:40am for you? I'll register you and use the fc under my sig, not the one in it and I can grab them in just a few.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Thank you very much I appreciate that u took the time to clone them for me as well much appreciated have urself a good night

Years
  • You can request one on reddit. Just search for it and you can get a cloned one. These are not from kalos and cloned. I don't mind it but some people do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back